chapter 13 <3

i decided not to tell Harry straight away because i would have to convince him to have sex with me so he would think we consumed the baby.  i went back to bed and fell asleep, with all the thoughts puzzling in my mind i dreamnt a wierd dream. i dreamnt that Niall was getting sent to prison for causing me to get pregnant and i dreamnt that i was sentanced to murder for pretending it was Harry's baby and the murderer was Harry! i woke up screaming. it was the morning when i jolted my eyes open. it was daylight and Harry was already up he was dressing .

'Calm down what is wrong?' he asked

'Oh....Nothing,' i said more calmly thankfull for the fact it was a dream but still shaking that it could be the possible future. 

'Harry...how about morning sex?' i asked trying to be sexy but ended up probably scaring him. he looked at me wierdly.

'You know we want a baby,' I said

'So you can kill it again?' he spat back

that hurt it stung. 

'No...just...the doctor said that i have a chance of having a baby the next time,' I said

''But you're not very good at it,' Harry said 'Anyways having a baby might not be so much of a necesity anymore,' 

'What do you mean?' i asked

'I'll tell you after Zayn has signed something today...,'

'Is this the deal you were having? what is about?' i asked 

'NOT TELLING YOU NOW, I TOLD  YOU WE HAVE TO WAIT UNTILL ZAYN HAS SIGNED SOMETHING, GOSH,' 

'fine, i just thought,' 

'jUst shh... come down for breakfast,' Harry said

i had decided that the aim for that day was try to seduce Harry to convince him to try and have sex with me, even though somehow he didnt want to anymore oh how the tables turned. if he found out i was pregnant and we hadnt had sex in a long time he would know it wasn't his. 

i dressed in very short shorts which i wasn't comfortable at all wearing and a flimsy tank top which was lacy. i sprayed perfume and wore alot of lipstick and trotted down to breakfast in high heels. i looked like a prostitute but harry liked those sorts of things. 

when i got down harry was checking me out while munching on cereal, he smirked and i pretended to drop something and i bent over so he could check my ass out which he did. 

i tried other things to seduce him and it was easier than i expected he was hormonal!

'Hey Ava meet me in our bedroom,' he said winking

i did a mini party, i wasnt looking forward to him hurting me again but after this i could tell him i was pregnant but i was planning to visit the doctor so he could tell me the percent chance of me being able to deliver this baby without losing it. 

i met him upstairs and yeah we did it and it hurt but to my horror he decided to wear a condom! no no  no he would wonder why i got pregnant then.

'Why have you suddenly decided that you didnt want me pregnant?' i asked

'No reason,' was all he said

i was confused as hell i knew it had something to do with the deal with Zayn. so after we did it i tore a bit in the condom and said.

'Harry the condom broke,' i said

he shrugged and acted as if it was no big deal. 

i chnaged into more comfy clothes and when i got downstairs, Zayn was here ready to work!