Chapter 3 Shopping

Leo pov

I smiled running around everywhere hearing my brother screaming “Becarful Leo you just got out of the hospital please maintain your health” I laugh and yelled back “No Eddward I'm free now and I want to explore I've been locked up in that bed for too long you cannot tame this beast” Ed runs around with me, and we both saw chickens and both of us yelled.

“CHICKENS HAHAHA!” Eddy laughs and Double D sighs “Double D are we gonna go to Nazz end of summer party” when Eddy said party I jump up with a Chicken in my arms and ran back to him smiling with dirt on my cheek “ DID I hear party I want to go can we brother oh please” I pouted a little with my mint cyan eyes he started hesitating and sigh;

“Fine but remember your health Leo you know how mother and father can be” I smiled “Yay! Ed let get more chickens” BUTTERTOAST!” I run back to him Eddy and Double D talked then a man yelled at me and Ed “SON OF THE SHEPHERD ED BOYS HOW ARE YOU!”

I jumped a little “hello I'm Leo” “what” “oh salutation Rolf I see you have met my twin this is Leo” “2 Edd boys?” he looks confused, and he walked away “ WILFERD DON'T EAT NANA FLOWERS!” “foreigner?” “yes” I look around”

Double D pov

As I sigh I'm not into party's but hey it Leo day so let enjoy it “Leo you got dirt on your face filthy filthy” I cleaned it off Leo giggles “thank you mother” I laughed at what she said “alright Eddy let's go get new clothes” “alright let's go to Nazz party”

We went to the store and bought outfits “Eddward is this ok?” I turn around to see Leo in a long blue sweater with black jeans and the white beanie on “that looks fine” Eddy yelled across the store.

“ARE YOU KIDDING ME SOCK HEAD THAT TOO PLAIN COME ON LEO LET'S STYLE YOU OUT!” Eddy takes Leo away I sigh and yelled “ EDDY!” “we all need to be cool it our start of junior year you know”

He was right we all are almost out of the school, so I agreed but nervous of what gonna happen to us “Tada” Ed and I jaws drop when we saw Leo wearing black skinny white button up shirt with a leather jacket “look at Leo now hot huh” Eddy did a good job at his work I look at Leo.

Leo pov

I blushed really hard because it something new “do I look ok?” “you look great” Eddy smiles puts his arm around me “come on let's pay this” “WAIT! is this made with real leather you know me I don't like wearing real animal skins and fur” I said with worry look on my face.

“No Leo it's not we been best friends all of us since what when we first met” I smiled and I teased Eddy with his hair he gets a little angry but blushes “alright let pay” we go pay and I tease Double D “so is Kevin gonna be there he your crush” He blushed super hard I giggle

“LEO PLEASE!” he hides his face with his beanie Ed and Eddy laughing “sock head we support you your like a brother to us” Eddy smiles and side hug Double D I smiled and I bumped into someone “my apology I didn't see you there” everyone got scared I look at them “ hi Double cutie”

IT THE KANKERS RUN!” Ed yelled, and I was confused Marie grabbed me I blush “wait there 2 Double D” Marie looks confused but smiled evily “yes I'm Leo Double D twin -” I was cut off with Marie kissing me and I jumped back, but she felt sad a little after she did that and realize something and looks at me with shock “why did you kiss me?” I wipe my mouth and Marie sigh.

“Let's go guys” they leave I stand there confused “Leo you ok?” Double D looks worried “I'm fine but I think she like my kiss or maybe not who know” Double D looks at Marie “look like Leo or maybe she will fall for you who knows.”

To be continued

Leo- Wait why she kissed me ?????
Edd- oh my this is a weird situation
Me- ill say you got a girlfriend leo
Leo freaks out- she not my girlfriend idk her ahhhh
Edd- let continue shall we.