chapter 34 Joseph

Beast pov

As they took Leo's body away Joseph spoke to me "I see you know the victim cousin" I hissed a little and my cousin didn't get along "What do you want Joseph" he smirked "You know her body I see her heart was ripped out or taken out" I snapped.

"don't talk about my girlfriend Joseph get out of my face" he sighs and sees Edd crying on Kevin's shoulders "Twins huh I'm sorry about your lover but you know how the police work so hang tight" Nat came by "Hello Nat seems forever" nat waved "hey Joseph"

in my mind when I saw them put her in the back of the car Edd ran to the car "LEO LEO" Kevin and Eddy grabbed him and they drove away my heart ached "Don't worry cousin I'll see you around say hi to Aunt Maggie and uncle Ben for me" he leaves and I stay with Edd and the others.

Edd pov

She gone LEOOOOO AUGHHH NO!!!" I cried and cried I wanted her back I can't deal with this "Edd I know it hurts but she's gone Edd I'm sorry" Kevin holds me and I stand there in his arms tears falling I won't see you again Leo I'm sorry please don't leave me alone.
Time skip day passed

Joseph pov

New body new experiments oh I can't wait to see what's in store "Boss the body is here" I looked up "Specimen name please" She gave me the list "Leonardo Vincent was born on November 30 1999 she 17 time and date of death approximately 8:09 pm on November 29 2015 cause of death heart removed from the body loss of blood due to the openings of the wounds and several broken bones from getting beaten"

I smirked "Wow this one put up a fight I see well thank you Sheryl you may leave close the door please and let no one in" She nodded and left I stared at Leo her pale skin her, hair my god she looked perfect too bad I have to open her up "now lets begin the autopsy hehe"

as I get ready to cut her I stop for a minute and think of my cousin he did love her "Mmm you're very rare and you made marcus cry and in love maybe I should return the favor oh just open her up yet mmm tempting" I looked at the box that created last week it was a success but I need something or someone ohh i got an idea mmm

"oh this is gonna be exciting" I head over to my special box and open it and smile "Time to play god" I looked at leo body and smiled "Let's see if this works" I started to work on leo body.

Time skipped month passed it December the snow falls

Joseph pov

I did it I fucking did it I can't believe I did it my god I have perfected it oh I am a genius now then it has been a month and they want Leo's body but I wouldn't give it to them not yet but now it completes let's see "sir we are ready" I smiled "begin" they switched the machines on and electricity flow and sparks I smiled it excites me we waited.

"sir there's nothing " I smiled "You may leave now" They left and I stood there next to Leo "Time to wake up Leo" I hit her chest where her heart was and I activated it and she gasped her eyes fluttered open "welcome back to the living Leo"

To be continued

Joseph- I created life and brought the dead to the living don't tell Amu yet shhh next scene