chapter 17 Date

Double D pov

As I arrived home I quickly did my chores the house and my homework until I heard the door open "Hey Anaki" (brother in Japanese)

I turn to see Leo with a bag of games I sigh "New games" she smiled "Yup also when is your date" I blushed "Around 5 I believe so" She looked at the time "It's only 3 get ready now you have to look fabulous"

she grabbed my hand and pushed me to the bathroom" Go now" I pout "But my homework" she stopped me "No time you have a date now go in and I'll put your clothes out you gotta look sexy on your date" I blushed hard "Leo?!?!" She giggled and walked away I hit the shower.

Time skip

I got out of the shower and headed to my room to dry my hair I saw clothes all laid out a red sweater vest with a white button-up shirt black skinny and a clean pair of boxers I smirked "Thank you, Leo"

as I brushed my raven hair I looked at my scar that never grew hair I sighed and put on my beanie and put on my clothes and headed downstairs.

Leo pov

As I heard my brother walking downstairs I was eating the cookies that I bought today "How do I look" I smiled "Very sexy Kevin will eat you alive "he blushed very hard and lectured me on the spot "Do not say vulgar things leo we are just gentlemen hanging out that all nothing more" I put my hand in defense "ok ok so what happened if Kevin does like you"

he blushed and looked away not answering "ok then" the doorbell ring it was already 4:58 he arrive early Edd freaking out I giggled "Relax ok" I answered the door "Salutation Kevin Edd he here now you to boys behave" I wink Kevin face turned bright red edd yelling at me in the back "have fun guys"

edd gave me another lecture about the house and homework "Yes brother I got everything Now go" I pushed him off and they left I closed the door smiling but faded "I'm sorry brother wont be around as much forgive me. I sighed and left the living room and watched TV.

Time skip

As I was eating my sweets I heard a thud at the door I laughed "Ed I know it's you" His laughter was loud "Is Double D home" "No he's on a date with Kevin" Eddy's voice yelled "WITH SHOVEL CHIN" I giggled and open the door and let them in "yup let him be happy" he grumbled but agreed when I was about to close the door I see Marcus "HEY MARCUS GET IN HERE" he blushed all which is cute and he slowly walked in "alright video games then let go."

To be continued

Edd- oh my
Kev-mmm
Me- NEXT SCENE