chapter 30 flashback

Time skip 3 weeks passed already

Leo pov

I've been locked here I just want to go I just want to leave everything behind but I can't leave like this ahh my heart shit is getting worse mm that moment I coughed blood and I held my mouth "No no no not now" I heard the door open and I hide my face from him "go away" he gets closer wearing a black hoodie and his face is covered he sees the blood and grabbed me

"not yet not yet" I was confused he gave me my meds and walked out "Wait who are you and why do you care" he stopped came back and pulled my hair I yelped a little "I don't want my pet dead yet so stay alive" he let go and I held my head "mm meany" I swallow my meds and I sit there panting slowly

"how long have I been here mm edd hurry don't have much time" I get up slowly to the bed but I fall too quickly "shit my heart ahh it's too late for the meds" The pain struck and I screamed " AHHHHH" I held my chest tight and breathe heavy little tears falling "please stop please I don't want to die" I crawl into bed slowly and held the pain.

Mystery guy pov

After hearing her scream it hurts me I don't want to do this but I want to I need help I need her to heal me "Get going you little maggot you piece of shit" I sigh "Yes Father" walked down and took off his hoodie and mask and set it down and looked at the photo when we were kids memory flashed.

Flashback

Edd what are you doing" Leo yelled i held her hand blushing "This is mud it's unsanitary and filled with bacteria" I laughed and threw mud at him and he got mad and threw it back but it hit Leo "Uh oh" she grinned and smacked both of us with mud and we all laughed and giggled.

"together best friends right" Leo kissed my cheek I blushed "Best friends forever -" As she was about to say my name I snapped back to reality as my father yells again "Kill that bitch son I want her dead "I held my head" GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!" he smiles in the distance "I was never in you head son now hurry up you little shit" I cried a little I didn't want this but it felt good get out get out get out oh god someone please help me I can't take this I don't want to hurt my best friends I don't it his fault his fault.

He screamed again "GET GOING YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF TRASH GET THAT BOY NOW AND KILL THAT BITCH!!" I held my head again "No no no" I got hit in the face hard "didn't escape for nothing now do it" I whimpered and sat there crying I'm sorry Leo forgive me as I looked at the bracelets we made as kids I hid my face.

To be continued

Me- HE ESCAPED?!?!
Nat-damn I don't think he did i think his spirit went into this guy and he fighting wit himself
Me-you think nat
Nat-the king of ass dnt lie
Me-or maybe he hearing voices or unless he did escape nxt scene