chapter 36 Hello again

Time skip 3 days

Joseph pov

It was almost time oh I can't wait to see the look on their faces "Joseph do I look ok" I looked back and blushed she was pretty cute I damn it I wish I could dissect her but I can't "Stunning you owe me a new body now Leo let get going shall we" she hesitated a little "why bring me back I supposed to die"

I smiled and held her up she blushed my god her body I wanted to open it up "Because you are very rare and I should have opened you up but I didnt did I, now then less talking more walking" She kept quiet she blushed harder she cute when she blushed but anyway off to see them "now stay in the room" she went to the room and wait time for me to shine.

Time skip 2 hours passed

Joseph pov

I heard a knock on the door "Come in" I looked up to see Marcus Kevin Nat Edd and an Asian girl Momo her name was "Welcome" Marcus snapped a little "Where is Leo's body" I sighed and got up from working on someone else body "your so impatience cousin I see you are ready to attack me but remember I have the advantages of killing you" he calmed down

"Now the body well let us just say it's not here no more it just happened to be moved or say walked off" I chuckle at the little joke I made Marcus grabbed my collar Kevin and Nat pulled him back "You fucking bastard were is she i will fucking kill you" Eddward spoke "stop it please"

he let go angrily and Edward looked at me with hateful tears "Where is my sister and why did you take so long for her body I need to know now damn it" Kevin and Momo gasped "Eddward You never curse" he looked at Momo "pardon my language but I'm desperate" he looks back at me I smiled and sat down on my chair "alright"

I looked at the door "She is there careful with the rest of the bodies including her you don't want to damage her perfect body" Marcus hissed at me "You still a sick bastard" I smiled "A smart one too" as they about to open the door I stop them

"oh I forgot you need to fill these forms I can't let you in yet without you filling out paperwork it gonna take a while" Kevin got frustrated "What the hell man we have been depressed since the day Leo died alright" I looked at him quickly "you want the body or no fill paper or leave" nat sighs "ill fill it out edd come on" as they fill out I'm enjoying this few more minutes I need to perk them up for Leo.

Leo pov

I heard Eddward's voice oh how I miss him and Marcus god it was sweet music to my ears I missed them but I must be patient I'm still weak from waking up I need to lie down " I lay down on the metal table and stared at the ceiling "man I'm alive thank you Joseph for this gift"

tears fell a little and I heard Joseph "All alright you all set go right on in" I got up quickly but I slowly got off and stood there nervous as they opened the door the first person was Joseph I sighed a little but then he signaled me to come through and I followed "alright here leo body be careful with her I did a good job on her"

I walked next to him and he held my shoulder and walked out the door momo screamed edd gasped Kevin was shocked nat and Marcus had no words "You welcome cousin" I looked at them with tears in my eyes smiling "Hello again I home hehe"

To be continued

Me - Joseph bastard in tears now she's alive
Joseph- continue
Me-uk are just like Sebastian from black butler They act talk and creepy like him I like it
Joseph-next scene