2. Shows and Liquor

Mia-
"You ready little bit?" Chris jumped up behind me, rubbing my shoulders as if I was about to go into a boxing ring.

"Little bit?" I raised my eyebrow.

"I don't know." He shrugged. "Just came to me."

"You've already taken your pre show shot haven't you?" I laughed.

"Maybe." He laughed.

"I can tell because you always get weird with me when you do." I smirked.

"How so?"

"I don't know, you are just readable."

"Whatever. We have two minutes before our show, take your shot." He handed me a glass with clear liquid in it.

"Vodka?" I raised my eyebrow.

"No." He rolled his eyes. "Moonshine."

"Where the hell did you get moonshine?" I laughed.

"Welcome to America." He smirked as Kiryll walked up, clinking his glass with mine.

"Cheers." He smiled, downing his.

I was about to bring mine to my lips and drink when a very familiar Ukranian voice chimed in.

"You sure you want to give Kitten a shot? She's can't hold her liquor." He smirked.

"You really don't know me then Stoff." I smirked, downing the shot, not letting my eyes leave his as I did so, smirking and exchanging the glass for a microphone.

"Let's rock this shit." I smirked, taking the stage, starting out with Move it.

The show went flawlessly, the crowd went wild for the first few songs, which only got my adrenaline pumping more and more.

"So this is going to be our last song of the night." I started, getting a chorus of boo's from people disappointed that we wouldn't be playing any more songs.

"But you get to see four awesome lads in Asking Alexandria." I smirked. "This song is called I will never lose my way." I yelled into the mic before letting out a scream, starting the song.

I turned to Denis who was sidestage and began to sing part of it to him, a constant smirk on my face.

"Mother fucker!
Prove it, fake it
You will never make it
Take your time but hurry up
Cuz you will never break me
Chew and spit, or you can fucking swallow
I break the mother fucking way
And all these bitches follow
Hey!"

I then turned back to the crowd as he gave me a nod.

Using his own lyrics against him was kinda fun, not gonna lie.

"Thank you. We are down and Dirty, have a great fucking night." I growled, dropping the mic and leaving stage for the night.

I was quite sweaty, but I looked sexy in a dirty grungy way.

"Hey. I liked your rendition of my lyrics, but next time, try and actually put on a good show for the crowd." Denis smirked, making my jaw drop.
"Oh, and flaunting these will only get you so far. Even though they are very nice." He smirked, glancing down at my breasts, then ran out onto stage, starting his set and starting to sing.

That fucker. I couldn't believe his vulgar comments. Well I guess he could do that, we were sworn enemies after all.

I zoned out watching their show for a bit until I noticed Denis staring directly at me, and I suddenly began to tune in directly to the lyrics.

"So take take take all your memories
'Cuz I don't want 'em and I don't need 'em
So stay stay stay the hell away from me
The truth is I'm moving on."  He glared before I eventually just turned and stopped paying attention.

I hated being out of control, and seeing him on stage made him seem like he had the power in this feud.

I guess he did, we were supporting his band after all.

But that didn't matter. I had planned to have fun tonight and didn't want that fucker to ruin it.

I began to drink some of the moonshine that Chris had somehow acquired, feeling my inhibitions slowly slip away, but I was still quite sober, I had built up quite the alcohol tolerance as of late.

Asking all came running off stage and then hugged.

It was kinda sickening seeing Denis so happy after he had caused me to feel sad and neglected for such a long time.

It had been a sudden breakup, and like most breakups, the pain wasn't even. He just moved on without a problem, acting as if we hadn't been together for such a substantial part of his life, and that's what hurt the most, the fact that he moved on so quickly and seemed to forget about me so easily, while I laid in bed for a week, sobbing my eyes out over my first love.

That's why I had such a chip on my shoulder. He shattered me.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." He snapped me out of my thoughts, I hadn't realized that I was daydreaming, staring towards his band.

"I would, but your face would probably break my phone. Great show lads." I hugged them all, making sure to avoid Denis.

"Thanks." They smiled. "Care to share the moonshine?" Ben asked

"Sure." I smiled. "I know it's not a party without you Bruce."

That seemed to make Denis a bit uncomfortable.

Was seeing me flirting bothering him?

The alcohol flowed for a bit before we all went our separate ways, all buzzed from a great night.

I grabbed a groupie from outside the venue, a normal routine. Most of the time I would just make out with them for a bit and throw them out the door.

Just the life I lived I guess.

As I pulled the groupie into my bus I saw Denis leaning against his, smoking a cigarette.

We used to do that together.

I shook my moment of sadness before pulling the man into the bus and having a bit of fun.

-----
A/N: I hope you all liked chapter two! I'm so thrilled about the feedback this book is getting! The more feedback I get, the more inspired I am to update. So keep it up! Much love ❤️ -Anon