6. Let's get wasted

Mia-
"Thank you so much! We are Asking Alexandria. Have a good fucking night." Denis screamed into the microphone before the stage lights turned off and the house lights of the venue illuminated the venue once again.

The rest of the band stood on the edge, throwing out guitar picks, bad drum heads, and drumsticks to the fans before walking off, all hugging, bright smiles on their faces.

"Great show tonight." I smiled.

"Thanks." Ben hugged me. "You tagging along tonight?" He asked.

I nodded with a smile.

"When do I not tag along to the bar Benjamin?" I laughed.

"True statement." He chuckled. "It's gonna be really fun tonight. I can feel it." He laughed.

"Ben Bruce's sixth sense, knowing where the party is at." I laughed.

"Definitely. It's a talent like no other." He nodded.

"How many shots are you gonna take tonight?" Sam asked with a laugh.

Last time we had all gone out I downed fifteen.

"Hoping to beat my record this time Sammy." I laughed.

"I'll be cheering you on the entire way." He smiled.

"Just make sure you hold my hair back the next day when I'm vomiting." I joked.

"That's what friends are for."

We all piled into a cab, and surprisingly all of us fit, it was a squeeze though, and I ended up on Denis's lap.

"Well isn't this familiar." He chuckled, winking.

"Good terms. Good terms." I muttered to myself.

"What is that kitten?" He laughed, wrapping his arms around my waist, knowing that it would anger me.

"I'm trying to resist the urge to punch you in the face, that's all." I fake smiled.

With that he pulled me even closer, pressing a kiss to my cheek.

The man really knew how to press my buttons.

"You are infuriating." I rolled my eyes.

"You love it though."

"If I wasn't trying to be on my best behavior I would have kicked your ass by now." I rolled my eyes.

"Glad you want to touch my ass love." He winked.

After what felt like an eternity we pulled up to the bar, paying the driver and I was finally off of that assholes lap.

"Alright. Whoever passes out first pays." Kir chuckled.

"Sounds like a plan Medvedev." I smirked. "Looks like someone's liquor bill is going to be high tonight."

"Be at the hotel by 5AM so the tour managers don't freak out okay?" I told my bandmates, making them nod as we walked in and immediately began pouring the alcohol.

By the time we had a few shots each Kiryll got out the funnel. This was his party trick and it was damn cool when he did it.

He funneled, then Denis.

"Up to the challenge kitten?" Denis smirked, stumbling a bit.

"I have the Russian tolerance. Bring it on." I smirked, turning to the bartender.

"Give me what he had, but add one more bottle." I winked at him flirtatiously. The bartender flushed red and immediately began to get out all the bottles I needed.

"You sure you are up to this?" Denis raised his eyebrow. "It's not too late to let me win."

"Oh I'm sure." I smirked, getting into position as Kiryll began to pour mixtures of alcohol into the funnel.

After about two minutes I had downed it all.

"Holy shit that's impressive." Ben cheered as I sat up.

"How do you feel?" Chris asked, genuinely concerned.

"Never better." I grabbed Kir's collar, pulling him in and planting a kiss on his lips, making all the guys cheer except for one which was noticeably missing. The Ukranian accent.

I smirked, pulling away, knowing that I had bruises both his heart, and his ego. Despite not caring about breaking up with me, seeing me not give a care in the world about kissing someone else had to hurt a bit.

"Let's do some more."

"I think you need to slow down." Kiryll chuckled, handing me some water, which I promptly smacked away, taking a shot from Chris's hand and downing it.

"I'm just getting started." I winked.

He groaned, "I've gotta get James back to the hotel since he passed out and the guys have all slipped away." He explained as the world started spinning, the alcohol was starting to get to my brain a bit, but not enough to make me stop, at least not yet.

"I'm not leaving." I stomped my foot childishly.

"Fine. Then it's just you and Denis. Will you two be okay?"

"I can kick his ass anytime I want." I smirked.

"Stay safe." Kir chuckled.

I turned to Denis when he left.

"How about a little competition."

"What kind of competition?" Denis smirked.

"Whoever can take the most shots in under a minute wins." I smirked.

"You're on kitten."

The bartender laid out a line of shots for us.

He was no longer worried about how much we were drinking since we had given him James's credit card and paid a large fee after James passed out first. And they said it would be me.

"Go." He said, starting the timer.

After a few seconds all the patrons of the bar began cheering us on as we drank.

"Stop!" The bartender called, making us both stand straight up.

"She wins."  He pointed at me.

I raised my hands up in victory and did a little dance.

"Ego bruised?" I slurred.

"Just my heart."

From that point on, I don't remember a thing.

-----
A/N: Wow, I've updated three books today. I feel quite accomplished. :) much love. -Anon