14. Jealousy

Mia-
I tapped my foot eagerly as I waited at the airport to pick up Denis.

It was a few minutes before I finally caught a glimpse of my perfect boyfriend walking down the stairs towards me, a smile on his face.

When he reached me he eagerly grabbed me, pulling me close to him before he captured my lips in a kiss.

"God you are even more beautiful than I remembered." He held me tightly to his chest.

"I missed you so much." I kissed his cheek as he ran his hands through my hair, looking down at me adoringly.

"I missed you too sunshine."

"How was tour?" I grabbed his hand, interlocking our fingers as we walked to my car.

"Amazing. But it wasn't as amazing without you there."

"You flatter me too much Stoff." I laughed.

"That's my job." He winked. "To inflate the size of your ego even more." He smirked.

"That hurts." I feigned offense.

"Good." He chuckled as we got in the car. "Where are we going?" He asked.

"My house?" I said as if it was obvious. "You aren't tired? You just flew halfway across the globe you should probably get some rest."

"I don't want to waste any of my precious time with you sleeping, unless I'm sleeping with you." He winked.

"You are a dirty boy!" I gasped.

"Only when it comes to you." He winked.

I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

"In all seriousness where do you want to go?" I asked.

"Let's go downtown and just walk." He smiled.

"Sounds good. How are the lads? I miss them."

"Amazing. But they bitch at me a bunch because I supposedly never shut up about you."

"My bandmates say the same thing." I laughed.

"Well I'm glad you are just as taken by me." He smirked.

"Nah I like to flirt with random guys just to make you jealous." I smirked as I drove.

"Tell me who wants to steal my girl and I'll kick their ass." He said seriously.

"You're joking." I laughed.

"Oh dear, I don't joke when it comes to you. You are mine."

"I promise you that my eyes never go to anybody else." I kissed his hand as I drove, parking the car downtown finally.

We got out and he took my arm, holding me tightly to his side as we walked. It was nice to be back together after such a long time apart.

"Gosh I missed having you this close." He smiled.

"Just wait until later tonight and you will have me much closer." I winked. Denis and I were not shy about sex. We had slept together too many times for it to be a taboo thing for us to do.

"Or we could get right back into that car and not wait." He smirked.

"Sorry Stoff. You were the one that wanted to go out. So that's what we are going to do." I smirked.

"Tease." He muttered under his breath.

"I heard that." I rolled my eyes.

"You were meant to." He chuckled.

"Mia?" I heard from behind me.

I stopped and turned around to see Max's smiling face.

Denis turned around and his smile fell.

"Denis."

"Mia do you know him?" Denis held me closer to his side instinctively.

"Y...yeah." I nodded hesitantly.

"Don't I get a hug?"

I didn't want to be rude so I hugged him.

"Denis it's nice to finally meet the man that I've heard so much about." Max faked a smile.

"I hope all good things." Denis smiled awkwardly, still quite tense at my side.

"Mostly." He chuckled. "Your girl is amazing, I can't wait to have her back."

My jaw dropped at how forward max was about wanting to get back together, in front of my boyfriend as well. I had to hand it to him, he had some balls.

"Have her back?" Denis raised his eyebrow. "I don't plan on letting her go."

"You must love her." Max chuckled. "But I do too. In fact I came after you before and I'll be next to have her when she dumps your sorry ass."

"Excuse me?" Denis was beginning to lose his cool.

"You will not be having her at all. She's in my arms. She's mine. You're an idiot if you think otherwise." Denis scoffed.

"I'll give it a few weeks before you run off and fuck some slut." Max chuckled. "Then I'll take Mia back and treasure her. She will make a good little housewife. Especially because she is great in bed."

Had I really dated this asshole?

He crossed the line.

Denis stepped forward.

"Say one more word about taking her from me and I'll punch you right in that crooked face of yours."

"I can't wait to have her moaning my name again." He smirked. "You know the way she does it."

Denis didn't even reply as he knocked Max square across the jaw, making me gasp.

Max stumbled back and held his face.

"Pretty boy can punch?" He chuckled.

"Pretty boy can kick your ass. So stay away from Mia, and stay away from me." Denis said, grabbing my hand, dragging me away and to my car where he pinned me against the side, pressing a hard passionate kiss to my lips.

"What was that for?" I breathed heavily as he pulled away. "To let you know how much the thought of losing you would kill me. And I'll show you exactly why we should stay together when we get home.

"I like the sound of that Mr.Stoff." I smiled.

"Then why are we wasting time."

-----
A/N: So yeah. Idk if I like this chapter. I STARTED A NEW BOOK. ITS CALLED 'Don't Pray For Me' and it is a Sam bettley book so go and show it some love because I haven't been this excited about writing anything in a while.