11. Confusion

Mia-
"You two what?!?!" Kir exclaimed.

I had just told him about the two kisses that Denis and I had shared.

"I told you. We kissed."

"Twice?" Kir looked floored by this information.

I nodded.

"Yes." I sighed.

"So you two are...together?" He raised his eyebrow.

I shook my head.

"No. It happened two weeks ago."

"Two weeks?!? This was two weeks ago and you waited to tell me."

"I'm sorry! I didn't know how you would react."

"Honestly, I'm indifferent. But the fact that you waited until the last week of our tour together to tell me is kinda strange. You suck at secrets." He chuckled.

"I know." I groaned. "It was hard to keep it in."

"So that's why you two have been awkward." Kir chuckled and Chris walked in.

"Who is awkward?" Chris walked through the front lounge on his way out.

"Mia and Denis made out two weeks ago."

"Serious?" Chris's jaw dropped.

"Would I let Kir joke about that?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Good point." He shrugged. "So what's the deal between you now."

I shrugged.

"I don't know. It's awkward." I groaned dramatically, laying my head on Kir's lap.

"It's only awkward if you say it is." Kir laughed.

"Shut up." I shot a glare at him.

"Well I'm gonna go." Chris chuckled, opening the door.

"Bye Chris."

"Oh hey Denis." I heard as Chris exited and a tall figure got on.

My vision was impaired since I was laying across Kir's lap, Denis was upside down.

He raised an eyebrow at our posting ion and I immediately shot up.

"I...uh....we weren't doing anything." I said quickly.

"I figured, since Chris was here."

"Oh." I blushed. "What's up?"

"I'm going to the store down the street, wanted to know if you all wanted anything or even wanted to come along."

"I'm down for an adventure." I said, getting up and grabbing my boots.

"Great! Kir?" He raised his eyebrows.

"No I'm still nursing a hangover."

Liar.

"Alright man. See ya in a bit." As Denis and I walked off the bus I caught a glimpse of Kir making kissy faces at us.

I immediately flushed red and looked down as Denis closed the bus door.

"You ready?"

I nodded in reply.

"Alright." He smiled walking alongside me down the road.

"Your face is really red, I would have brought you out if I knew you were this susceptible to the cold." He said, taking his beanie off, placing it over my ears.

"Oh...thanks." I said, getting even more red as we walked down the sidewalk.

"So how have you been?" I bit my lip.

"You see me every day." He chuckled. "You know everything I do."

I shook my head.

"You are good at putting up walls Stoff." I laughed.

"As are you." He chuckled.

"I'll break down my walls when you break down yours." He smirked as we walked into the store.

"Was that a song pun?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Yes it was." He chuckled.

"You are so cheesy." I rolled my eyes.

"You think my cheesiness is cute though."

"Please." I rolled my eyes again.

"Don't lie! You thought it was cute when I asked you out the first time." He chuckled.

"When you pulled me on stage?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Yeah." He chuckled.

"No way. I was horrified of being in front of so many people. Besides, that isn't cheesy. It's cliche."

"Fine. I'm cliche and cheesy. But the ladies love it."

"Denis I haven't seen a single lady come to your bus on this tour."

"Because I'm a changed man." He laughed.

"What influenced that?"

"You did. I realized how much I hurt you when we broke up. I should have grown a pair and grown up."

"Not gonna argue with that." I laughed. "But I'm glad we have moved past it." I said as he put his items at the checkout counter, quickly paying before we left.

"So am I. Speaking of moving forward, we should probably talk about...you know."

"The kiss? It's okay. You can say that out loud."

He blushed.

"Well, I just wanted to know what you thought about it."

Fucking hell. Why did he have to ask me first? If I said I liked it I would sound like an idiot if he didn't, but if I said I didn't he would be hurt if he did.

"I...uh...I was caught off guard.

"Oh." He paused. "So you think it was a mistake?"

"No!" I said too quickly. "I mean, I'm just...I don't know." I blushed at my loss for words.

"I liked it Sunshine."

"Using my nickname in English now are we?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Changing the subject now aren't we?"

"I....yeah." I bit my lip.

"Listen, if talking about this makes you uncomfortable because you don't see me as more than a friend anymore that's fine. Just tell me."

"Denis that's the problem. I see you in that way still. But I'm just now getting over you. Getting over us." I sighed.

"I want you back Mia." He sighed. "I want things to be the way they were. I regret hurting you."

"And sometimes I regret walking away. But I can't do this right now. It's too much Denis."

"So the kiss was a mistake?"

"That one was. But I promise, if there ever is another one it won't be a mistake."

"I'm holding you to that sunshine."

"I keep my word Denis. Have a good night."

-----
A/N: Hey! It's been a few days since I updated this so I figured I mightaswell give you all something! Leave your feedback! Much love ❤️-Anon