8. Blabbermouth

A/N: Hey guys, just a little post to remind you all that I am updating these books on my own free time, so pestering me to update will not make me update any sooner. If you leave positive comments on the chapters that don't just say UPDATE I feel more motivated. That being said, I usually do not go more than a few days without updating, which is very frequent on here (typically wattpad authors post a new chapter every week or so). If I go more than a few days without an update please don't freak out on me, I do have a life away from my computer, and since I have started school I know updates don't come as often as you want. I don't get paid or anything to write, it's a hobby so I want to enjoy it and if I'm not feeling it on a given day I will not force it. Sorry for this ranty note. Here's the chapter and I hope you enjoy!

-----
Mia-

I ran off of stage the next night feeling a bit more energized, the hangover was finally gone and I felt a bit more human than I had before.

"Great show." I hugged the guys before Ben approached me, wearing a smirk on his face, causing me to raise my eyebrow in suspicion.

"What's up with you?"

"Oh nothing, just a bit drunk. Ready to have some fun." He grabbed his guitar.

"I know you Ben, being drunk is normal. Somethings up and I know it. Your pokerface sucks."

"I have no idea what you are talking about Mia. Just partying the night away."

He was such a liar. He was hiding something and I knew it.

"Whatever, I'm going to get the truth out of you when you get off of stage Bruce. Just wait."

And with that, the show began.

They put on a great show, per usual, but this time I couldn't keep myself from watching Denis, a blush on my cheeks.

We had slept together and I didn't even remember it. Neither did he, but still. I honestly didn't know how I felt about the whole situation. My mind said that I still hated him, but my body said otherwise. I got butterflies whenever I thought about him, despite him being a compulsive jerk, and that's what scared me the most about the situation.

No matter what I did, because I made a drunken mistake, I was going to get hurt again.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even notice the guys come off stage, and I immediately jumped out of my skin when Ben tapped me on the shoulder.

"Whoa, relax little Russian." He chuckled. "Wanna talk?"

"Yeah, I wanna know why you are all smirky tonight." I laughed.

"No particular reason." He said as he handed a tech his guitar, leading me out the door into the biting cold, Denis nervously glancing towards us as we exited.

"So what's up? We never really talk on our own, is everything alright?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Yeah, I just heard some rumors." He chuckled as we walked towards the buses.

"What kind of rumors?" I laughed.

"You and Denis got Down and Dirty." He chuckled at his joke, making me freeze in place.