Chapter 2

Three more days 'til the classes start and I have to move in to the boarding house. Since I just can't leave my sister alone, I asked help from my aunt. Her age is not that far from ours: I'm 15, my sister's 17, and my aunt's 23. She agreed that she'll take care of my sister and also the house while I'm gone. I sound like an adult, don't I? Even if I like it or not, I need to be mature about everything.

I was about to load my luggage and other stuffs into my aunt's car when my sister tapped me on the back.

"Are you sure you're going to be alright?" she asked.

"I should be the one asking you that, but yeah, I guess I'll be alright."

I hugged my sister and bid her goodbye. My aunt drove me to my boarding house by then. She helped me unload all my things and left with a promise that she'll take good care of my sister and the house as well.

The boarding house's just perfect: It's a two-storey house with two bedrooms, one upstairs and one on the ground floor. It's air conditioned, with WIFI, a kitchen, 2 bathrooms and--- I should stop, you might think I'm getting pretty blatant here. Well then, since it looks like I'm the first one to arrive, I'm gonna have to choose a room, and that's by the balcony upstairs.

As I was about to open the door, I heard awkward noises inside. Must be the cleaning lady...

As I entered (knocking isn't in my vocabulary), I saw a naked back of a shirtless guy making-out with a girl, who I believe is his girlfriend, and is already about to remove the girl's shirt off.

"YOU!" We, the dude and I, chorused. FUCK! It's that shitface dumbass that I happened to stumble on a few days ago!

"WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING IN MY BOARDING HOUSE?!" I shouted.

Mr. Shitface got his shirt off the floor and wore it, leaving the girl standng and went to me.

"Do you happen to be...Liberty Carter...?" he asked.

Oh God...please don't tell me this guy's...

"Chase Wyatt...?"

He extended his arm to me and said "Nice to see you agan, Ms. Carter."

I don't know what happened but I just felt so damn angry at him and slammed the door to his face, not caring if his nose will be flattened the next time I'll see him.

I headed straight to the only available room there is, and that's the room near the bathroom on the ground floor. This. Freaking. Sucks. What if a killer would just walk in and my room's the closest one there is? I'll be dead meat for sure. (I have awkward imaginations, I know)

I spent the whole afternoon in my room, just listening to music and eating Lays. I dont ever want to go out. Why?! After all the freaking guys living in this planet, why him?!

I was about to fall asleep when I heard a knock on the door.

"Who's there?" I asked.

"Chase." Obviously.

"GO. AWAY."

"Please? It's important." now he sounds serious.

I got up and opened the door for him.

"Hi bitch."

"What now, dumbass?"

He laughed.

"you're still stuck on that 'dumbass' word, aren't you?"

"What do you want?" I asked him in an annoyed tone.

"You." and he winked.

I slammed the door at him, again, and hoping his nose will be flattened this time because his nose still looks...like a darn perfect nose.

WHAT DID I DO WRONG TO DESERVE A GUY LIKE HIM INTO MY LIFE?!