Chapter 1: The Girl Who Had New School

*Aphmau's pov*

"Mom! Please stop!" My mom hugged me so tight for the twentieth time this morning.

"I am sorry! Your going to leave today and your almost done packing. I am going to miss you." She said still slowly killing me to death.

"But there is no reason for me to die!" I was still gasping for air.

"Was I doing it again?" I nodded my head. She then let go. Then I saw Levin, Malachi, and Alexa runing down the stairs. Levin and Malachi are twin brothers. But they didn't look alike and Malachi knows more then the average six year old. Like he lived for 900 years. I hugged the both of them.

"Do you have to leave?" Malachi questioned kinda of worried.

"It my dream school. I finally got accepted. I am got going give up my dream just to be with you two." I crouch down to there size and then kissed the both of them on the forehead. I looked at Alexa. She was the next door neighbor's daughter. They also had a older brother named Jeff I think. No Brian! Or was ut Bar-bar?

"Who's going to play doll with me now?" Alexa asked.

"My mom can always play with you." I said and then she pulled my ear.

"She doesn't play it right." She whispered in my ear.

"Um... okay?" I said and got up. I was still waiting for Laurence. The bus ride was going to be here in a few hours or a half and no sign of Laurence. I took out my brand new iHot 6 and tried to call him but ended up using Brandon.

"Would you like to call?" Brandon said in his annoying robot voice.

"Call Laurence." I said nice and slowly.

"Calling Table..."

"Ugh! That's not what I said! I said call Laurence. Stupid technology!"

"Calling Goat..."

"Who would have a goat in there contact?"

"You do." Brandon said in his annoying voice!

"When I get onto the school campus I am putting turning Brandon off!"

"Good. You always looked ugly!" I was so ready to throw my phone at the wall and stomp on it and the destroy it with a hammer. Then I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and it was Laurence.

"Laurence! Where have you been?" I asked.

"Packing like you. Plus you could have checked on me. My house right across from yours." He said and he pointed to his house right across from mine. It was the only reason why I met him.

"Whatever. How do you turn Brandon off? He is so annoying!" I gave Laurence my phone. I heard a bunch of clicks and stuff.

"There!" Laurence then handed me my phone back. The only reason why I got a new phone was because by old phone stopped working. It was the iHot 3 and just stopped working last week and my mom promised me that after my phone stopped working she would get me the newest one. I had the iHot 3 for like four years. But this new phone confused me.

"So how much time until the bus gets here?" I asked.

"Should be around here right know." Laurence said. I looked out the window and saw the bus to my new school. My ticket to a better-ish life.

XxX

"We are a few minutes away from the campus!" The speakers said. The kids and teenager cheered. I was on my phone just listening to nightcore and reading some fanfictions for the past hours. I was at the back of the bus sitting next to a real life Ken doll.

"Um... So first year?" The Ken doll asked.

"Yeah why?" I took off my headphones. Ironically I was listening to the song Headphones. But the nightcore version. (The song above)

"Its my first year too." He said as he turned red. Was he sick? Or was he blushing? I think he was just sick. (*rolls eyes* so oblivious)

"Cool?" I put my other headphone in my ear and he said something. "Um?" I once again took out my headphone.

"I'm Garroth." Ken said.

"Nice to meet you Ken." I said to annoy him.

"Its Garroth."

"Whatever you say Ken." I pat him on the shoulder and put on my headphones and continued listening to nightcore.

"We are here! Phoenix Drop Boarding School!" The speakers said. Everyone cheered. Even Ken.

XxX

"Do you need help?" I turned around to see Laurence.

"Yes, my second in command guard." I said to sound medieval like and fail so I laughed.

"Who's your first head guard?" Laurence asked. I looked around and saw...

"Garroth!" Laurence looked at me confused as Garroth came over.

"So you already replace me in under two seconds in this new school? Cold." Laurence said sounding hurt.

"But not as cold as Elsa!" I shouted. I picked up my backpack with clothes and money and then picked up my luggage.

"So I never caught your name." Ken doll said.

"Jessica. But call me Aphmau." I said as I stuggled to lift up my luggage.

"Where is your dormroom?" Garroth asked as he lifted up my luggage. Then a boy with blues eyes and black hair came runing to Garroth. For some reason I wanted to kill that dude. I don't know why or how but I hated his guts.

"Garroth I see your with a very pretty girl here." The boy said.

"Where?" I looked around.

"I'm talking about you." He pointed at me. My eyes widened.

"Nope. I have never been call pretty in my life, beside I am a single pringle!" I said.

"What?" Garroth and the boy said confused.

"My dorm is on the west side of the campus. Uh..." I took out my paper. "I am in the Kewl team."

"I hear all the popular kids are put in that team." The boy says.

"I never learn your name." I said.

"It Zane. Call me." He said as walked backward trying to be cool but fell on somebody's luggage.

"BAKA!!!" A girl with pink hair said and kick him in the gumball machine. Like and arrow to the knee.

XxX

Me: You have no idea how hard it was trying not to change this chapter and turn it into Garmau. Question, how you pronounce Garmau? I pronounce it Garroth-moo. While some other people pronounce it Garr-meow. When I found that out I was like What?!?! That's how you pronounce it?!?!?! Then I realized you don't care. I go read Harry Potter now.