6 - Ethan Hunt

I'm worried about Chloe. I should've never made her climb up that clock tower. I can't just wait for her to get out. I rush to the entrance. Ilsa follows me, with the others.

     "Ethan, where are you going?" Ilsa asks.

     "Chloe's been there for a while now! We have to check on her!"

     "You know, I'm pretty sure Chloe's alright if she was able to climb up that clock tower!" Jake exclaims.

     "Jake! Please shut up! Chloe may seem invincible, but we need to help her!" Matilda replies.

     Benji pauses, looking down at his Apple watch.

     "Chloe?" He asks.

     I stop. I hope she's okay.

     "Benji! Look out for Owen! I'm trying to get out of the clock tower with Hunley and Luther!" Chloe commands.

     Oh my gosh. She did it? I stand beside Benji, with Ilsa and the others.

     "Chloe, how are Luther and Hunley?" William asks.

     "We're fine. We're lucky Chloe saved us." Hunley answers.

     We later hear gunshots, followed by Chloe screaming.

     "Get down!" Luther yells.

     "Chloe?" I ask.

     I get no response.

     "I am going to kill you!" Owen yells.

     I widen my eyes, dumbfounded. I put Chloe in a bad position.

     "CHLOE!" I screamed.

     But the call was ended.

     No answer.

     "We have to get inside!" I exclaim.

     "How can we get in? Chloe used the gloves and shoes!" Brandt asks.

     "Follow me, boys." Ilsa says.

     When we get to the entrance, Ilsa breaks it by attaching a device to the glass doors that shattered them like glass. She turns to me with a smile.

     "Thanks Ilsa!" I exclaim.

     "You're welcome, Ethan."

     We enter, looking for Chloe. Instead, we find the dead body of one of Owen's bodyguards. His neck was broken.

     "Who do you think did that?" Benji whispers.

     "I don't know." I answer.

     Matilda screams all of the sudden. I look up, seeing Owen close to dropping Chloe off of the top of flight of stairs. He's grabbing her by the throat.

     "CHLOE!" I scream.

     Owen looks at me. He smiles.

     "Want to catch her?" Owen asks.

     Chloe kicks Owen in his private area. He releases her, almost shoving Owen down the flight of stairs, but Owen tackles her like a football player. He runs by her. Chloe chases him, while I just catch up with both of them. When we go back to the top, we see the front of the Big Ben clock gone. Both of us look at it with wide eyes.

     "He destroyed it." Chloe says.