He Cheated..and I get punished

Jade's POV: 

I was walking the streets in my worn out old black boots. It was windy today, which made it so much colder than usual. My hood kept coming off from the wind. I gave up on my hood, and let my hair blow crazy. Alex promised to come pick me up earlier, but he texted me saying he couldn't come at last minute. Now..I'm walking home at 7:00 pm, by myself. The wind started getting more forceful, which knocked me off my feet. I hit the ground so hard, it knocked me out of breathe. I really hated the wind. I slowly stood up to regain my balance. I started walking a  little bit faster so I could get home. I had about 2 miles more to go. I sighed to myself and started to jog. Before I knew it, it started to hail.

"Ow!" I exclaimed while being hit with hail.

I started to run faster; a lot faster. It started to rain a few minutes later. 

"This could not get any worse."

My boots started filling up with water, my hair was drenched, and my makeup started to run, leaving long black streaks down my face.

"I knew I should've worn waterproof mascara.." I mumbled to myself.

I wiped my face to try and make it any better. That really didn't help, it just smeared it more. It started pouring a few minutes later. I had about 1 mile left. I was cold, and soaked. No part of my body was dry.

I ran for what seemed like forever when I finally got home.

"Finally!" I yelled excitedly as I got inside.

I kicked off my boots, and ran upstairs to take a shower. I slipped off my jacket, and ran into the bathroom. It took me a good 8 minutes just to get my drenched skinny jeans off. When I finally did, I took a quick shower. I changed into my fluffiest pajama pants, and a shirt from Aeropostale. I blow dried my hair, and put it into a high messy bun. My stomach growled, indicating that I was hungry. I walked over to the pantry to find a package of Ramen Noodles. I boiled the water in the pot, and dropped the noodles in.

I ate my dinner in silence as I thought about why Alex couldn't come pick me up. I thought it was really rude of him to tell me that he was going to come get me, only to cancel. But, if it was a really serious emergency, then I definitely understand.

My dinner was very delicious and I felt satisfied. I put my bowl in the sink and rinsed it out. I heard my phone go off so I went and grabbed it.

Text From: Alex

Hey babe, sorry I couldn't come pick you up from work. Did you get home okay?

I didn't want to answer, but I knew I should. Why couldn't he pick me up anyway?

To: Alex

Yeah I did..Why couldn't you pick me up anyway? :/

I set my phone down, only to be startled when he texted me back. I didn't realize I had my volume on all the way

Text From: Alex

I forgot Nick's basketball game was tonight. I had to go support him. I'm still really sorry.

I sat there, staring at my phone. Nick does not play basketball, he ended last season! Something was up, and I was going to get to the bottom of it. 

I decided not to respond to him. I was upset that he lied to me, and I wanted him to know I was upset. I clicked off my phone and set it down on the table. I looked at the clock to see it was already after 9:30. I was feeling drained and tired after running over two miles in the rain. I decided now would be a good time to get to bed.

I grabbed my phone and walked upstairs to my bedroom. I plugged my phone into its charger and climbed turned off my light. I jumped into bed and tucked myself in. I just need to forget about today and look forward to not having work tomorrow. 

I had a hard time falling asleep, but once I finally did, I slept soundly the rest of the night.

Hey everyone, this is the end of my first chapter! Please let me know what you think in the comments and don't forget to vote. Thanks! -ThePandaChiz