Chapter 1: Yup Thats Him

❤Carolina's P.O.V❤

Walked into class all normal. Man, was I tired from yesterday. Gaby and I went home and did our project on Algebra 1.

Yes, we are star students. We are together in every class and work together for every project.

We had to say how numbers work and how they can teach our life. Yeah like we're going to use X-Y+Z Over 1=.

Gaby slept over that she fell asleep on the floor with the project using it as a blanket.

It was 1st period. Here we have 6 periods.  

1. Math 

2. History 

3. English 

4. Health 

5. Science 

6. Elective (something you choose)

Gaby and I walked in and sat on our seats. We weren't popular so people never really cares for us.

They only cared for the only Justin Bieber.

Yup, that's him. He's nothing, but trouble I tell you.

Always talking back to teachers. Always smoking out with his friends. Alway going out no matter what. Failing ever class he had. Always getting detention.

He was the definition of trouble. Always got all the girls.

He say right next to my seat and didn't say a word. What up with him?

"Hello ladies" he greeted Gaby and I.

Gaby rolled her eyes and looked the other way. I just stood there still facing Justin.

"So, hey sexy lady. Miss me?" He asked me. What a dork.

"Haha no you wish." I said turning the other way.

Thank god the bell ran right after I turned around. Our teacher walked in. His name was Mr. Huicochea. Hard name? You thought right.

He wrote our little warm-up which kinda explained what we did for the day. He walked around and collected out projects.

He walked pass by our and picked it up. As always Justin had no project.

"Didn't do your project again, Justin?" The teacher said.

"You know me so well mister."

"You need to bring your grade up Justin or you won't graduate."

With that he walked away and said that we are going to had another project. Well lets hope this is easy.

I looked at Gaby and she looked at me. We are seriously weird.

Everything was alright until the teacher said that he already had our partners. Oh great. Now who an i going to get.

"Okay so here are the groups.  

Becky your with Mario, Jessica with Jenni, Robert with victor, Gaby with Chaz."

HOLD UP!! Gaby and Chaz!! Total different things. Gaby is like water an Chaz is oil they just don't blend. Oh poor gaby. She looked as if she wanted to cry.

"And Carolina with Justin."

WHAT?!??!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

__________________________________

Hello My Readers!

Yeah Weird Right?

I Love It.

It's Perfect.

-Carolina <3