Chapter 8

" party tonight you comming " . Niall said jumping on the sofa .

" urm yeah I guess I'll come " . I said back .

Louis came barging out of my room with my black and white lace bra in his tight grip .

I gasped and ran up to him nocking him down to the floor . I was straddling him trying to get it back .

" GIVE IT BACK LOU " . I said angrly .

He burst out laughing .
" you're funny when you're angry " . Louis said .

I giggled and niall came over and took the bra out of his hands .
" thanks niall " . I said standing off Louis .

" no your not getting it back " . Niall said smurking .

I jumped on him giggling and he pushed me off and I went flying into the wall my back crashing against it .

I gasped for air .
I held my back and groned .
" oh I'm so sorry alex !!" . Niall said running over to me and hugging me .

" it's okay " . I said getting up and wincing .

It was now 7 and I had two hours to get ready , I weakly smiled at the boys and walked in my room leaving niall holding my bra .

I took a long shower that Probbaly lasted about 20 mins.
I got out dried my hair and brushed it . I straightened it and I applied a good amount of makeup but not too much .

I ruffled through my closest and I picked out a red skin tight dress that showed my boobs and I put my push up bra on .

I grabbed my silver shoes and my silver handbag and walk out my room . Crystal came walking out of her room with a thin tigh black dress simmalar to the one she was wearing at the restrant but this one showed her boobs more and her back . She had black heals on and carried a black purse .

" game on " . She mouthed .

" wow you look amazing " . Niall said hugging me .
" thanks " . I giggled .
" ditto " . Louis said comming over and hugging me aswell .

" what about me do I look amazing " . Crystal said from behind me .

" urm yeah " . Louis said awkwardly shrugging .

At the party .

" stay next to me " . Niall said gripping my hand . I winced but tried to get used to it .
He brought us to a club it looked like one where people danced on top of people but he brought us up to a VIP floor and took me over to meet some more of his mates .
" who's this fine thing " . A boy with blond hair said .

" Luke , ash , cal and Michele this is alex . She's with us and she is not going to get used . Niall says as he puts his arm round my waist and crashes me into his chest .

I laugh and push away from him " excuse me " . I said looking at him ." I can speak for myself " . I said giggling .

" hi my names alex " . I say holding my hand out to I think is Luke .

" hello alex , nice dress " . He says as his eyes travel up my body .
I can't help but blush .

" thanks " . I say trying to hide my blush.

After I shook hands with all the boys I sat down next to Luke because he seemed the nicest .

" so Alex , fucked any of the lads yet ?" . Michele says smurking .
I laugh " no they  don't look fuckable " . I say smurking .
Louis pouts " sorry lou " . I said ruffling Louis hair up .

Harry came back from the bar and handed everyone a drink .
" thanks " . I said as I downed the lot of it , burning down my throat.

" Al wanna dance ?" . Niall said to me .
I was just about to respond when crystal came over and yanked his arm  pulling him on the dance floor .

He looked back and gave me a small smile and I returned it.

We chatted in the group for a while and I had a couple of shots but only to make me a bit tipsy .
crystal was still grinding on niall and I felt like she was one up .

" alex wanna dance " . Louis said taking my hand .

" okay " . I said grinnig .
I started grinding on him and I seen niall glancing allot of the time but I couldent care less I was dancing with my best friend .

I slow song came on .
I rapped my hands around his neck and he rapped his hands around my waist .

I put my head in the crook of his head .
" lou your my best friend " . I said gripping him tighter .
" your my best friend too " . He said stroking my hair .

We danced like that for a minute before I peck him on the cheek and we walked back to the group of people .
" having fun " . Harry laughed .

Niall and crystal already made there way back over to the group .
Niall scowled at me but I shoved it off .
" I'm going to the bathroom " . I said standing up .
" I'll come with " . Crystal said smurking .
I walked off to the bathroom crystal walking behind me and I pushed the door open walking into the white  tiled room .

I walked over to the basen and started re- applying my makeup .
" me and niall are going to have sëx tonight " . Crystal said still smurking .
I gasped quietly and slowly nodded .
" jealous ?" . She said again .
" no ". I said putting my makeup back into my purse .

I walked out the bathroom trying to hold back tears and made my way back over to the group .
" alex , I wanna speak to you " . Niall said standing up .
" okay " . I said standing up also and following him to a corner squishing past the people dancing .
" what ". I said .

" when you were dancing which Louis I didn't like it " . Niall said crossing his arms .
" niall he's just a friend . Anyway what's it got to do with you " . I said mimicking his actions .
" because alex I think I have feelings for you " . He said taking small steps towards me as I backed up in the corner .
" oh " . Was all I could say until niall grabbed hold of my arms and pressed his lips firmly to mine .

I broke the contact thinking about what crystal said in the bathroom .
" whats wrong " . Niall said furrowing his eyebrows .
" nothing , I feel the same way" . I said hugging him back .

We walked back over to the group and by now crystal was back over there and she obviously seen what happened because she had her arms crossed and a sturn look on her face .

" are we going to go then " niall said asking the group . I Heard mummurs of yes and groning .

Vote

Please

Vote

Comment

Follow

I love potatoes .