Chapter 6 (Jealous.)

**Zayn's POV**

When Katherine told me what happened and the story about Taylor and that I should come to the hospital, I freaked out! So when I got there, I walked right up to Maya and I hugged her and kept on telling her that everything's going to be fine. But when the doctor came and told Maya that Taylor was in a coma, I didn't know what to say or do. Then Maya broke down, and started crying again, and even though I didn't know her, I just wanted to help her, because it hurt me to see her cry. What I was going to do was stupid, but I did it anyways, I walked up to her and sat on the floor beside her, pulled her up so she was sitting on my lap, and hugged her, she looked so fragile, so vulnerable. And what I was doing was stupid because management doesn't let any of the boys of One Direction have girl friends, or show public affection towards any fan. But right now I could care less about stupid management. 

"Why are you being so nice to me, I'm just another crazed fan." I heard Maya whisper.

"You're not a crazed fan."

"That didn't answer my question."

"I don't know, um I guess I..."

Before I could finish my sentence, I heard a voice behind me say "Maya?"

"Josh?"

"Yes baby, it's me."

She got up from my arms, and ran to the boy and hugged him, I felt a pang of jealousy, but I just let it go. Why was I feeling this way? I barely knew the girl.

"Maya, she's going to be alright, Tay is a strong girl, she'll get through this." Said the boy, Josh.

"Where's Allison, and did you tell Mike?"

"No baby we didn't tell him, he over heard Ally telling me, so he kinda figured out the whole story. She's with him at home trying to calm him down, cause he's going crazy."

"Oh my gosh, all this is because of me." 

"Maya baby, how is it your fault? How did this even happen to Taylor?"

She told him everything, from the time they were at the mall, until the time where she found Taylor on the bathroom floor.

"Oh my gosh." He whispered.

"See I knew it, you hate me now don't you? All this is because of me."

"No Maya darling I don't hate you, I could never hate you, you're my little sister. And I love you always and forever, you got that?"

She nodded and said "I love you too"

"And it's not your fault, you should know that."

"Okay."

Okay so this guy, Josh, he's her older brother. I don't have to feel jealous that she's hugging him instead of me, besides she barely knew me, and I barely knew her. Nothing was going on between us, and it was going to stay that way, as much as I wanted it to change.                ________________________________________________________________________

Heyy guys!! :3 So what do you think of the story till now? ;) Hope you all like it! <3

ANY WAYS DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!! 

Love you all, byeee!