C7

Flashback Break [5 Years Later - Present Day]

"Wait, so..." I laughed as I turned to Alyssa. "You and Chres...were dating...in secret?" We all laughed as we continued to talk about our past.

"We thought we were slick, Audrey," she said shaking her head laughing "You would've had our heads if you found out we were dating back then"

"It would've been nice to know you were sucking each other's faces off behind closed doors Alyssa" Savannah giggled

"Oh whatever..." Alyssa said as she rolled her eyes. "Not, to cut you off Audrey...please continue your letter...story...thing you are doing" She laughed

I playfully rolled my eyes "I'm reflecting on my personal feelings as I read my letter to you guys" I laughed and sat up straight on my couch "And please...all of you" I looked at all of them; Savannah, Alyssa, and Kayla "Jump in, we are reflecting and this is very important in order to move on."

"Says the person who's writing a letter to her bully..." Kayla snickered

"Hush!" I laughed

Flashback Continued [5 Years Ago]

Audrey

"Where's Alyssa?" I questioned as I met up with Savannah and Kayla at their lockers

"No clue," said Savannah as she shut her locker and Kayla did the same as we started walking towards the front of the school to exit.

"Well we have to find her before we leave and go to your house." Kayla said to me. Today we decided to head to my house today to hang out.

"Where could she possibly be?" I said shaking my head.

"Hey," Craig said to me as he walked up towards us with Rayan and Jacob behind him. Ugh, Craig couldn't just leave his posse away from us? "Have any of you seen Chresanto?"

Me and Jacob's eyes locked on each other for a split second before I turned quickly away "No." I said as I furrowed my eyebrows "Have you seen Alyssa?" I questioned all of them.

They all shook their heads and shrugged "No" Craig and I both stared at each other for a second before our faces showed a look that we both knew meant 'we figured something out'.

"You don't think..." I said slowly

"What are you guys getting at?" Rayan asked

Both Craig and I ignored him "Let's go see if Chres's car is still in the parking lot" Craig said leading all of us towards the back of the school towards parking lot.

Flashback Break [5 Years Later - Present Day]

"You guys are a bunch of cockblockers..." Alyssa sighed "And I mean that in the most DISRESPECTFUL way possible"  We all laughed as she sat up "I'll continue my portion of the story here Audrey." 

Flashback Continued [5 Years Ago]

Alyssa

I honestly thought no one would have clue that this was going on...I mean Chres and I? Who would've thought? We were always at each other's throats.  But... let's not ignore the fact that he is hot. So, some things just happened...unexpectedly...

I felt my phone buzzing over and over again as I straddled Chresanto in the backseat of his car. Yeah...we may have been doing this for a while before everything took a turn for the worst with Audrey... "Babe..." I said in between kisses

"Ignore it..." he mumbled back as he continued to kiss me. Typical...

"It's been..." I said as we continued to kiss "ringing a lot..."

"I'm sure its no one important..." he said quickly but then I felt it ring again so I pulled away completely 

I giggled as I saw his face after I pulled away, he rolled his eyes as he finally let me go so I could get off of him and sit on the seat next to him. "It's Kayla" I said as I looked at my phone "And it's look like Savannah and Audrey have also been calling me" 

"You must be in trouble..." he teased 

"No" I laughed "You are the one that's in trouble I'm sure" I said to him and then finally turned my attention to answering my call.

• • • 

Phone Call

"Hello?" I said as I answered the phone

"Where the hell are you?" she said 

"Um... somewhere?"

"Alyssa...seriously? We are leaving now." she said annoyed 

"Ugh, I forgot all about that...shit."

"So are you coming? We are all looking for you."

"Yeah...yeah I'm definitely coming." I glanced at Chres who looked at me "I'll get there on my own."

"On your own? Who's giving you a ride?" she questioned

I bit my lip before answering. Here comes the judgement... "Chres...will."

"Wait, you're with Chresanto?" she questioned while I heard other voices in the background.

"Yeah, look he'll drive me and we will meet you guys there okay?" I said quickly rushing off of the phone 

"Um...okay? Sure" she said slowly 

"Great. See you there Kay!" I said and then hung up the phone before she could say another word.

• • •

"What's going on?" Chresanto questioned as soon as I hung up the phone

"All of them are looking for us," I said rolling my eyes playfully "I guess the cats out of the bag" I shrugged 

He laughed slightly "So we're meeting them? or are they still on the hunt for us?"

"No, the hunt is called off" I laughed "We just have to meet them at Craig's/Audrey's house."

He nodded "Alright, got it."

We starred at each other for a second before he started leaning in again. I laughed and put my finger to his lips "Uh uh, we got to go sir." 

He groaned "Fine...let's go then" We both went to front seats and he started the car then took off towards the house. 

___________________

Comment | Vote | Follow

.:: QueenRoyal ::.

©2013 | Edited: 2021