C14

Flashback Break [5 Years Later - Present Day]

"Kayla and Craig..." Alyssa teased "Any story time updates?"

"I mean...I guess?" Kayla laughed  "I didn't go barely at all did I?"

"Nope, not at all." I laughed 

"Well...Okay," Kayla grinned  "Let's see..."

Flashback Continued [5 Years Ago]

Kayla

Craig invited me over today...alone... I thought it was kind of weird because he asked me out of the blue but I just decided to say yes. It wouldn't hurt to go over there to spend some time with him...I reached the front of the house and rang the doorbell and then Audrey answered the door with a confused look on her face.

"Kay, what are you doing here?" she said stepping to the side and letting me in. "Were we hanging today? I'm sorry I forgot..."

"Craig asked me to come over." I said smiling a bit. YES, I did smile a bit...

"Oh, Craig" she slowly nodded "That's a new turn of events..."

"Isn't it?" I said smiling a little bit more.

"Wait...you are smiling a lot." she said looking at me up and down "Is this a booty call or something? Should I leave the house?" she joked

"Ha. Ha. Ha." I faked laughed. "Very funny Audrey the comedian." I rolled my eyes playfully "No, it's not that."

She laughed "Alright, he's in his room upstairs," she said and then walked back into the kitchen to finish up the food she was making.

"Thanks!" I walked upstairs and headed towards his room since I already knew where it was. I knocked waiting for an answer. I heard him say 'come in' on the other side of the door so I turned the doorknob and walked inside. Prod was looking through his closet I'm guessing for a shirt cause he had none on. He looked so good... I think he caught me staring cause he started smirking and said...

"Like what you see?" he joked

"Please. Don't flatter yourself." I said while sitting down on his bed trying to sound innocent as possible.

"It's nothing you haven't seen before..." he said as he put on his shirt  "and you liked it back then..." he mumbled

Damn, I was enjoying the view...

"I heard that.," he said smirking while sitting on the bed with me. 

Shit! Did I say that out loud on that day?  "Heard what?"

he smirked "Something tells me you don't want me to repeat it... do you?" he nudged me

"No I don't." I smiled a little  "So, why did you invite me again? Because your sister thinks I'm here as a booty call" I laughed

He bit his lip and looked me up and down for a second "I mean..."

I held up a finger and scooted a way while laughing "Uh uh...dont even think about it."

He laughed "Nah... I invited you over to hang out."

"Oh." I said slowly nodding "Just to be clear what was said before isn't an offer right now."

He raised an eyebrow "Right now? So later it will be?" he teased 

"Craig!" I exclaimed "No!"

He playfully rolled his eyes "Come on," he said getting up and grabbing his car keys off the dresser before walking towards the bedroom door