C12

Audrey

2 Months Later

It was Wednesday afternoon and the girls and I were heading to Alyssa's house after school for a change. For some reason, Alyssa didn't go to school today so we wanted to spend some time with her and check up on her. We rang the doorbell once and waited for her to answer the door but there was no response. 

So we rang the doorbell again and again and again...

"WOULD YOU STOP RINGING THE DAMN BELL IM COMING!" Alyssa yelled through the door.

"You could of calmed down with the bell..." Savannah mumbled

"Hush." I said jokingly 

She then finally opened the front door and she...she looked terrible. Like...seriously terrible.

"Oh it's you guys...I'm sorry I thought it was a package delivery or something" Alyssa said

"You are forgiven," I said and we all walked inside. 

She closed the front door and guided us to the living room. We all followed her and took seats while she laid down on the couch and turned on the TV.

"Alyssa, what's going on with you?" Kayla asked

"I don't know...I just feel like shit." she responded quietly as she muted the TV. "I've been throwing up everything I've been eating..."

"Have you gone to the doctor?" I said sitting down on the couch next to her.

"Ugh..." she groaned "Yes, but it's not that type of sickness."

"Well, have you been taking medication? or anything to help?" Savannah asked

"I've just been sleeping" she replied "That's the only thing that seems to help right now."

"The whole day?" Kayla said as cocked her head to the side

"Yes... the whole day..." Alyssa said quietly 

"Hmmm...well in other news we brought your homework assignments...Kayla you have them rig-" I started to say before Alyssa jumped up and ran towards the bathroom.

"Alyssa?!" We all yelled after her

"I'll go check on her," Kayla said and got up and followed in the direction that she went in.

Savannah and I looked at each other for a second "You don't think..." I said towards her because we were both sharing the same look.

"Audrey..." she shook her head "I mean what else could it be?"

Alyssa

I ran to the bathroom closed the door and threw up in the toilet...I was like that for at least over a month...my dads had no clue what was wrong with me but I kept thinking...It had to be...I heard Kayla talking to me through the door before the door opened and I felt somebody pull back my hair and rub my back. When I finished I flushed the toilet and got up to brush my teeth. But I didn't feel like heading back to the living room so I sat on the bathroom floor with Kayla. 

"Alyssa...are you sure you arent..." Kayla asked 

"Kay, please don't even say that right now." I said. Even though I was thinking it... "I'm sure it's just a stomach bug or something"

"Have you taken a test?" She asked still on the topic. I didn't respond to her "Alyssa, if this is what we are both thinking it is...you need to know as soon as possible."

I didn't respond again because I felt tears building up in my eyes but I nodded and she hugged me.

___________________

Comment | Vote | Follow

.:: QueenRoyal ::.

©2013 | Edited: 2021