C8

Flashback Break [5 Years Later - Present Day]

"I can't believe you were sucking his face off in the back of that car," Savannah said rolling her eyes as Alyssa laughed "You had all of us running around together looking for you."

Alyssa laughed "Look...like I said..." she said and cleared her throat "You guys would have never left me alone about fooling around with him."

"You could've attempted to tell us," Kayla said rolling her eyes 

Alyssa shrugged "Keeping it a secret..." she said pausing to sip some of her wine "Was a lot more sexy..." she said winking at all of us.

"Grossss" I groaned and everyone laughed 

"It was" she laughed as she continued to drink and shrugged "It most definitely was"

"Well...to put a pin in this conversation," Savannah said

"Please, put us out of our misery," I said rolling my eyes. 

"I could move into something a little more explicit..." Alyssa said teasing us

"Too much of a fast forward on your part of the story don't you think?" Kayla said smirking 

"Exactly" Savannah cut in before Alyssa had time to respond "So...time for my part ladies" she laughed 

Flashback Continued [5 Years Ago]

Savannah

Trust me Ray's and I part of the story is so much more anti-climatic which is a bummer but in truth, it's great because we had so much less drama. I was currently laying on my bed scrolling through Instagram while listening to music. I was slowly about to dose off to take a nap but my phone vibrated as a phone number came across the top of the screen showing I received a message. 

• • •

TXT: {Unknown} Hey, this is Savannah right?

TXT: {Savannah}  Who is this? 

TXT: {Rayan}  Oh, hey this is Rayan...Craig's friend...

TXT: {Savannah} Um...how did you get my number?

TXT: {Rayan}  Well...Craig.

TXT: {Savannah} Um, okay...well not to be rude or anything. But, is there a reason you needed to get my number from Craig and not...well me?

TXT: {Rayan} Yeah, sorry about that... I just didn't think you would you know actually want to talk to me.

TXT: {Savannah} Well, it's a little awkward now...

TXT: {Rayan} Right...let's try not to make it awkward...what's up?

TXT: {Savannah} Um...nothing much lol I was just about to doze off. You caught me just in time.

TXT: {Rayan} Damn, you would've been knocked lol

TXT: {Savannah} Extremely knocked lol but how about you?

TXT: {Rayan} nothing much either lol just chilling at home

TXT: {Savannah} Sounds like fun lol

TXT: {Rayan} I think you meant "boring" lol

TXT: {Savannah} Lol sure...but, what was it you had to tell me?

TXT: {Rayan} Right...Savannah I had to tell you something...

TXT: {Savannah} Okay, what is it?

TXT: {Rayan} Well it's more like ask you something...

TXT: {Savannah} Okay...well what is it do you need to ask me?

TXT: {Rayan} Well it's more...ask and tell...

TXT: {Savannah} Rayan lol what is going on? Say what you need to say lol

TXT: {Rayan} Hm...I think I forgot...

TXT: {Savannah} Omg...lol stop playing what is it?

TXT: {Rayan} Alright lol Alright, well I just wanted to ask...

Flashback Break [5 Years Later - Present Day]

"There is literally NO WAY you interrupted my fantastic story about Chresanto and I just for you talk about a silly little text convo between you Rayan," Alyssa said rolling her eyes

"It was cute!" Savannah replied as she turned to Kayla and me "Wasn't it?"

Kayla patted her shoulder "It definitely was cute, Vannah I agree" 

"It was," I said as I turned towards Alyssa "Alyssa, stop forcing us to listen to you and Chresanto sexual activities," I said playfully rolling my eyes

"It wasn't sexual!" Alyssa expressed loudly "Ugh...I didn't even get to that part yet!" 

"You need to lay off the wine, Alyssa" Kayla laughed as she reached over to pull the glass out of her hand. 

"NO!" Alyssa squealed "Mine!"

"You all seriously act like children!" I said laughing at them "Anyways! Back to the story! Savannah want to continue?"

"No!" she rolled her eyes "My story is being criticized..."

"Oh my gosh...okay then," I said laughing "Join in whenever you are ready girls."

___________________

Comment | Vote | Follow

.:: QueenRoyal ::.

©2013 | Edited: 2021