C10

Flashback Break [5 Years Later - Present Day]

"You were literally being so difficult," I said towards Alyssa "You could've just let us know way before the time you told us."

"Audrey, you use to be so pushy." Alyssa rolled her eyes "Kayla knows what I'm talking about." 

"Are you serious?" I said rolling my eyes 

"You kind of did...but I don't blame you for it now" Kayla shrugged "Without your pushiness I wouldn't be in the situation I'm in today" 

"Well, it looked like I actually helped Alyssa." I said smirking 

"Lucky outcome." Alyssa said rolling her eyes "Anyways let me pick up from here to explain my thought process of what happened."

Flashback Continued [5 Years Ago]

Alyssa

It was Saturday night and Chresanto and I was hanging out in the park. Everyone else was out at a movie together, it's weird how close our little crew has gotten. You know even though there is still anger towards certain people... But, after our walk in the park we were going to head back to Chresnato's house since no one was home. 

As we continued to walk I kept thinking of the small interaction I had with Audrey the other day. Should I just have told her? No... that wasn't any of her business.  Even though Audrey is one of my best friends I knew she was being a tad bit too pushy and that the girls wouldn't understand.

"Babe what's wrong?" Chresanto questioned breaking me from my thoughts. "You've been so quiet"

"I think I should of just of told her..." I automatically said without thinking 

He stopped walking "Who?"

I blinked and shook my head "I'm sorry, I'm referring to Audrey."

"Okay...so what should you have told her?" he asked 

"That...that were dating." I said 

He paused before he grabbed my hand "Oh..." We continued walking again "You want to tell them tonight?"

I looked at him "You sure? I thought you really wanted to keep it a secret"

"I thought you wanted to keep it a secret," he said laughing

Oh yeah...that was my idea "Right... well I'm good with it as long as you are"

he laughed again "Yeah, I'm fine with it." he shrugged "Besides I don't think it will be much of a surprise to them."

I laughed "Why do you say that?"

"Because they have been asking questions this past week." he smirked 

"Yeah, you're right" I laughed we reached his car and we both got in. "I think I'm just going to text them"

"Damn through text?" he laughed as he took off down the road towards his house "You don't want to tell them face to face."

"Ugh, don't make me feel more guilty about this than I already do." I took out my phone and entered the group chat. "I just know what they're going to say...and I rather avoid that part of the conversation right now."

"You think they're going to be pissed?" he asked 

"Not really pissed..." I responded as I continued to type the text. "More annoyed that I didn't just come clean before when they asked repeatedly..." I then finished typing the text "There. Sent."

"They are going to blow up your phone any second now." he said laughing 

I laughed "So, you don't want to tell your boys?"

"Oh." he glanced at me and shrugged "They already know." 

"What?" I said shocked "Since when?"

"For a while...like I said it's not that hard not to figure out." he shrugged 

"Damn," I mumbled, and then my phone started blowing up from texts and calls from the girls "Well, here they go..." 

He chuckled "Not answering them?" 

"No way." I laughed lightly "I'll deal with them later" I shrugged 

Flashback Break [5 Years Later - Present Day]

"You left us freaking out you asshole," Savannah said rolling her 

Alyssa shrugged "Oh well, I told you guys anyways" she looked at all of us "What? at least I did" 

"Horrible defense Alyssa," I said rolling my eyes. 

"Look, I wasn't going to ruin my mood with my boyfriend by dealing with y'alls drama," Alyssa said. 

"Drama you started!" Kayla exclaimed as we laughed

"Either way...it was my decision...and you guys should be happy I told you at all." she smirked 

"Thank you so much for allowing us to gain that information," I said jokingly "You are so kind" we all continued to laugh.

___________________

Comment | Vote | Follow

.:: QueenRoyal ::.

©2013 | Edited: 2021