C15

Flashback Over [5 Years Later - Present Day]

Audrey

"So..." I sighed  "That's what happened in our lives 5 years ago..." I concluded 

"Audrey this was such a long topic for our little meet up" Alyssa complained 

"I think it's great that we all can look back on our lives" Savannah countered "It's good to talk about these things Alyssa!" she said nudging her but Alyssa just shook her head "Oh, forget it. I don't know why I'm trying to reach her and her ass is drunk out of her mind" We all laughed 

"I'm not drunk, Vannah... I've been drinking my water...I'm sobering up." Alyssa said holding up her glass

"Vannah is right, I think it's therapeutic in a way. Reliving trauma and all of that bad shit you know?" Kayla said and then turning towards me "And you writing all this down to explain to Jacob how you felt is a good thing babes, don't think differently" 

I smiled "Yeah, I know...it's hard you know? Saying 'I Love You' for the first time. It means a lot." 

"Given everything you two have been through...and this long ass journey for you two to become a couple...I'm sure this 'I Love You' holds a lot more weight than it normally should." Alyssa said 

I smiled as I folded back the letter filled with everything that was going through my head five years ago, of course, this chat with my girls included a lot more verbal cut-ins but the main points to Jacob are all in the letter. 

We've all come a long way... well just to go down the list...

Savannah

She and Rayan's relationship is great, they are almost never in California because they're always traveling and having fun. They're currently looking to buy a house here to get some roots back in CA and we are all so happy for them. 

Kayla

She and Craig have their ups and downs but they are still very much in love with one another. Things got hard after they got pregnant and she gave birth to their son, Kaiden but of course, that's life becoming parents is hard!

We all heard a baby crying from the other room "I think he's up..." Kayla said as stood up to go get him "A whole hour! Whew, I'm so lucky." we all laughed as she went into the room to get Kaiden from his nap. 

Alyssa

She and Chresanto are also great, he was really supportive throughout her pregnancy and their baby girl Crystal is now 5 years old. But, she was currently out with her dad and the boys.

Speaking of which the front door opened stepping in the boys and Crystal "MOMMY!" she giggled as Alyssa sat up to greet her daughter "CRYS! You've been gone so long! Oh, mommy missed you so much!"

"Daddy, got me this new toy!" she said as she proudly showed her mother what she got from the store. 

"Oh really? Another toy?" Alyssa said as she looked over at Chresanto who simply just smiled and shrugged 

"She is the princess for the day...that was the agreement we made." he said as he kissed Alyssa

"No, Daddy I'm the princess EVERYDAY" Crystal corrected him 

"Oh, you are so right...I forgot" He laughed as Crystal climbed up onto him to sit on his lap.

Jacob

He and I have been working on us...let's just say that our kiss didn't stop there. We are now working on our trust and forgiveness and working towards having a great life together because that's so clearly what we want.

He finally walked in last and shut the door, everyone else was in already. Crystal, Chresanto, and Alyssa were talking and laughing on the couch. Savannah and Ray were in the kitchen making something for all of us to eat. Craig, Kayla, and Kaiden were all in the room where he was sleeping getting him up and dressed to come back into the living room. 

He made eye contact with me and smiled, I walked up to him and grabbed his hand and led him to an empty bedroom in my apartment, and shut the door.

"So, I have something to show you" I smiled "And tell you...I guess" I laughed

He smiled "Okay, whats up?" 

I took a deep breath and pulled out the letter "Don't take offense to the title it's just something that correlates with what this letter is talking about" I then handed him the letter and read the first words written at the top and smiled.

"For real? You do?" he smiled "No offense taken by the way"

I nodded and nudged him "So read it out loud pleaseeee"

"Before I do that..." he leaned in to kiss me for a couple of seconds before pulling away "I love you too Audrey Crippen" and I smiled before he looked back at the letter and began reading.

"Dear, My Bully..." 

he paused and looked at me before he finished the first sentence 

"I Love You..." 

The End

___________________

Comment | Vote | Follow

.:: QueenRoyal ::.

©2013 | Edited: 2021