Chapter Nine

A week has past since the murder and we were now in the month of February. I was sat in Niall's bed wrapped into a blanket when he brought me a cup of tea.
"Thanks."

"What movie would you like to watch now?" Niall asked while setting up Netflix on the TV in his bedroom.

"Don't matter."

"How about Pitch Perfect?"

"Okay." I gave my now empty cup of tea to Niall which he put on his cluttered nightstand. While I rested my head against the headboard. Eventually we both fell asleep to the movie on Netflix.

Niall and I both screamed realizing we were soaked in water. At the foot of the bed Louis held a now empty water bucket.

"Louis!" As if on cue Niall and I yelled at him. Causing him to run off.

Niall was soon placing a nerf gun in my hands,in his was a similar one to mine.

"Take upstairs and I'll take downstairs." Niall said while loading a bullet into place.

"Alright."

I decided to continue my way trough the upstairs rooms. I opened up a closet from the hallway. Who held Liam,Harry,Zayn and Louis. Louis was the first to get up backing me against the wall at the end of the hallway.

"Any last words?" Louis asked taking my nerf gun and using it against me.

"Yeah,your gonna get your arses kicked." With that Niall shot them each repeatedly.