Chapter Twenty

"You're awake." Niall spoke shocked.

"Shhh..." I said while putting a finger to his lips.

"You okay?" He whispered.

I shook my head, I had a massive headache.

"What's wrong?" He asked quietly.

"Headache."

"Stay here ill go get you some pain killers." He spoke quietly while walking out of the room.

He came back into the room just as quickly as he had left.

"Here." He said while handing me two pain killers and a glass of water.

"Thanks."

"If your ready to talk about it, what happened earlier?"

"I don't think I'm ready yet."

"Okay." He said while taking my now empty glass and setting it on his nightstand.

"Are you tired?" He asked while I nodded my head.

"You can go get changed in the bathroom." He said while getting off the bed.

* * * *

When I walked outside of the bathroom Niall was laying on the bed. I made my way to the bed and laid on the opposite side of the bed.

"Good night, Autumn." Niall said while covering us both with the cover.

* * * *

When I awoke the next morning, Niall was missing from the bed. Which only meant one thing, he was in the kitchen. I decided now would be a good time to get out of bed before I ended back asleep again. I began my search for Niall in the kitchen, which is exactly where he is.

"Mornin', those pancakes are for you." He spoke with his mouth full of pancakes while pointing to a plate of two pancakes.

"Thanks." I replied while sitting down next to him with my stack of pancakes.

"I got my memory back yesterday, when that happened."

"Why did it happen then?" Niall questioned.

"It was how I got Sedatephobia." I replied quietly.

"I always wondered how you got it after I left."

"It was after you left for xfactor. My Mum sent me to live with my father for the year. It was like pure hell for me there Niall. Everyday I would be locked inside the closet furthest away from all of the rooms. It would be days until he finally opened the door to let me out. It went like that the whole entire year, and I wasn't aloud to go outside or have any electronics to tell anyone what was happening to me."

"Eventually my mum came for me 9 months after the year was supposed to have me for. For that whole year I wouldn't talk to anyone or go outside or anything for that matter."

"Autumn, I had no idea."

"Then that next year you came home, and I was so against not speaking o you that year. Mum wasn't going to let me of course, she sent me to the grocery store hoping I would run into you. Hoping to get me to talk to other people besides family. Then I got attacked in the alley way where you came and saved me from getting possibly raped."

"Then you slowly came back into my life without me trying to stop you from doing so. Then I got to know your friends that you met on xfactor, who were all so kind even though I'm the most difficult person thee is. Even when I ran away from you and Louis you still ran after me, like I was going to stop and run back to you guys. I never did I ran inside my home where I saw my own mum dead.

"Then all I remember was having Louis call the police, and me in your arms and in that moment I knew I fell for you all over again."