Chapter Seventeen

"Will they ever wake up?"

"I don't know Harry. I wish I knew."

These were the voices that played in my head every day only with different names. I never once heard Niall's name.

"Where am I?" I heard from across the room then I heard shuffling soon after. "Who are you guys?"

"We're your bandmates." "What year is it Niall?"

"2009." "Liam go get a doctor." I heard a door shut soon after.

"Why isn't Autumn here?"

"She is here. She just hasn't awoke yet." I heard shuffling most likely to the side so Niall could see.

"What happened to her?"

"Car Crash, very serious accident, damaged part of her ribs."

In an instant everything went white. I was back into reality and everything hurt very badly.

* * * *

As soon as I awoke a Doctor and some boy walked in. The Doctor quickly rushed to my side, patting down on my ribs lightly.

"Any pain?" He asked.

"Very much."

He started to work fairly quickly inserting things into my arms.

"What year is Autumn?"

"2009."

"What about you Niall, what year is it?" The doctor asked.

"2009"

"Boys if you could tell them what had happen that would be great. I must get to another patient."

"But Who are you guys?" Niall asked.

"This is Harry, Louis, Zayn, and I'm Liam."

"You were both in a car crash. Two cars rammed in both sides of the car and sped away and still hasn't been found yet. The crash injured Autumn mostly in the ribs, while Niall had a broken arm that had headed while you two were in comas."

"When can we go home?" I asked

"I can go see when if you like." Harry answered.

"Thank you, that'd be wonderful.

* * * *

"The doctor said anytime you are ready to. You just have to take pain medicine three times a day. I already grabbed it for you."

"Thank you, I'm ready to go home now. What about you Niall?"

"I'm ready too."

* * * *

"We don't really know how you guys lived inside your house, so you might have to figure it out again."

"We will be over in the morning to check in on you."

"I'm 20 not 5,Louis, I know how to take care of my fucking help."

"I know but-"

"Yeah, yeah your just trying to help. I've heard this speech a million times."

"Fine then I wont help you."

"Good, I don't need it."

"Niall do you need anything?" Louis asked totally ignoring me.

I decided it would be a good idea to look for my room.

* * * *

I looked everywhere in the house and only found one bedroom.

"Harry?"

"Yes?"

"Is there only one bedroom or am I missing a room?"

"There's only one."

"Okay thanks."

I headed back upstairs that maybe this whole thing was just dream that I'd wake up and still be in high school. Only I wasn't dreaming, this was reality.