Chapter Twenty-Two

There I was sitting in the closet like I do most days anymore. It got quiet in here to fast and it was terrifying. No movement whatsoever for hours or even days. When the door was open I always struggled to breathe. There was always moments in there where I would dis connect with the outside world, and be in what I called my "happy place" but it never lasted long scared that I would miss a door opening.

"Autumn, wake up. Are you okay?" Niall said shaking me awake.

"Yeah, I'm okay. It was just a dream." I responded half asleep.

"Nightmare?" He had asked. All I remember after that is nodding my head and falling back into a peaceful slumber.

* * * *

When I awoke the second time, I was the only on in the bed. I looked upon the clock on the nightstand to see what time it was, It was noon. A sticky note on the lamp shade caught my eye.

It read:

Autumn, went to the studio.

Be back soon. :)

P.s. If you need food there's some in the fridge,and the cupboards,mainly anywhere.

-Niall

I chuckled quietly to myself. Deciding on taking a shower while he wasn't here.

* * * *

As soon as I sat down on the couch Niall walked into the flat.

"C'mon, we're going shopping!" He yelled enthusiastically.

"Since when do you like going shopping?" I questioned him.

"Just C'mon." He said while waving me to the door.

"Alright." I said grabbing my headphones and phone.

* * * *

"So this is why you were so enthusiastic."

"Yeah." He said as we both walked into the music store.

The music store was amazing it was lined up with Violas to electric guitars.

"See anything you like?" A mans voice said.

"Um, no I'm just looking around. Thanks anyway." I answered, while he nodded his head and went on to the next costumer. While Niall took his place beside me.

"Nice place isn't it?"

"Yeah, it really is."

"We have a concert tonight, you performing with us?"

"Sure."

* * * *

"Are you nervous about tonight?" Lou the hair stylist asked me while she was curling my blonde hair.

"No not really." I said while she continued to do my makeup.

"What would you like to wear on stage tonight, a dress or high waisted jeans and a shirt?"

"The jeans and a shirt would be fine for tonight."

* * * *

"Hello guys!" Harry said through his microphone, receiving screams shot right back at him.

They continued to say their hello's to the fans while one of the crew members put another microphone on the side of the stage.On the stage sat five microphones, Niall's, Harry's, Liam's, Louis' and one more which whose I couldn't make out.

"I know your all wondering why there is a fifth microphone on stage." Louis said to the crowd.

I was be handed my ear ins and hooked with wires that connected to my ear ins.

"Does anyone know Niall's friend, Autumn?" Louis asked the crowd once more,earning more screams.

"Well we all have gotten close to her and we'd like to have her sing with us tonight. How does that sound?" Liam continued for Louis.

Niall walked down the side of the stage and took my own hand and we walked up the side together. Lou had done an outstanding job on tonight's outfit on stage. The crowd was amazing throughout the whole concert.They seemed to enjoy me for me, and not because of Niall. Being accepted for who you are is like a present, you don't know when you'll be fully accepted for who you are but you'll be able to be able to accept yourself as a person to.