Chapter Twenty-Five

"Were in Scotland!" Louis yelled from the front of the tour bus. It was 5 in the morning, Louis and I was ere the only ones awake.

"Shush Louis, you're going to wake everyone else up." I said while putting a finger to my lips to quiet him.

"That's the point."

"You make no sense Louis, I'm going back to bed. Do not wake me." I said giving him a stern look with my last words before heading to the bunks.

"No promises!"Were the last words I heard from him when I closed the bunk room door. Each one of the beds were held to their holding limit. All of the curtains on the beds were closed except Niall's and Louis'.

"I thought you were asleep." Niall spoke softly trying not to disturb the other boys.

"Wasn't tired at the moment, and now that I am, everybody's things are on all of the beds.

"Here, come here." He said sliding over in his own bed.

"Thanks." I said while he covered us with the cover once I was inside the bunk. Once we were both settled inside the bunk he slid the curtain to block all sunlight from escaping into the bunk.

* * * *

"Niall she's been asleep past 2pm I don't think she getting up anytime soon." Liam whispered to him.

"Maybe she wont sleep much longer, I don't want to wake her." Niall spoke while he covered us both with the cover higher than before.

"Alright, if she don't wake up in an hour ill have Louis wake her. I know she wont like that."

"If Louis wakes me up, he's getting his ass kicked." mumbled to myself more than Niall. Niall chuckled a little to loud for my liking.

"You're awake." Niall whispered as if I was still asleep.

"You don't say." I said in my highest British accent.

* * * *

When we arrived at the hotel it was really crowded with many of their friends. Once the bus was in view of the fans the screams got even louder.

"You ready?"

"Yeah." I responded.

It seemed impossible but I swear the screams had gotten louder than before when we stepped outside of the bus.The boys had stopped from time to time taking photos with fans and signing their phone cases.Once we had gotten inside all the screaming was pure silence. All of the boys except Niall was surprised to the woman in front of them,probably thinking she was a fan.

"How did she get in?" Liam whispered to the rest of us. Niall and I both glanced at each other and then at the woman. After about two minutes we had three security guards walk towards her.

"That's unnecessary to take her away." I spoke up to them.
"Actually it is." One of them said while grabbing her arm.
"Actually it's not,that's my Mum." Which caused them to let go of their hold.
"Alright." They spoke as they walked away from us.
"Just say it,I already know what your thinking." My mum spoke as if she had rehearsed it.
"How are you not dead?"  Louis said what we were all thinking.
"Simple,it was never me."
"Yeah,but how? You were drenched in blood." Niall said while coming to stand next to me..
"A mahican they use in stores, filled with blood."
"Where did you get the blood?" I finally asked for what seemed like the first time.
"It's yours,from when you do a blood drive every year." She said as a smirk faded upon her lips. In an instant everything went black in my vision.

* * * *

When I awoke, Niall was hovering above me staring into my own eyes.

"Are you okay?" He asked as if it was the first time in hours.

"I think so." I said sitting up slowly. Niall offered me his hand which I gladly took.

"Where's mum?" I asked once I was standing on my own.

"She ran off once you fainted."

"Oh."