Chapter Twenty-Four

Screams were heard everywhere, while none of us could see in front of us. All of the fans were chanting something that I couldn't quite make out. That was until a flashlight shone into my eyes by my very own father.

"Cant you see that im very much happy doing what im doing? You only want me back so I cant live my dream anymore. Just leave me alone." I said walking up the stairs to my stage.

"That's where your wrong, I want to be a father that I never was to you. I know it was wrong of me to do that to you, and I know that I cant take it back because it has already happened but if I could I would."

"Look can we talk about this later I got to perform." I stated while my own father pulled out a gun on me. Two security guards appeared instantly behind him, and took him away while he shot into the air just above me causing the security guards to take it away from him. They took him somewhere into the back. The lights turned back on once he was out of sight.

"Hello guys, Now if there are no more interruptions, we can get on with the show." I spoke to them while the chords of my first song began.

* * * *

"Good night guys!" I ended as I walked off the stage and to the backstage area. When I reached backstage I was bombarded with multiple questions at once.

"Where is he?" I questioned once all of the questions died down. While all of them stared at me blankly.

"My father." I said as if they didn't know.

"That was your father?" Louis asked in complete shock.

"Yes, so where is he?"

"I don't think it would be a good idea to see him after what happened." Liam said coming to stand net to Louis.

"You took him to the police already." I stated dumbfounded.

"He pulled a gun on you, what else could we do?" Niall said coming up from behind me.

"I guess your right. Niall, where are we going to sleep tonight?" I asked quizzically.

"On the tour bus, our next show is in Scotland so were all going to go pack our suitcase's and meet back up here." Niall stated while pointing in between everyone while he spoke.

* * * *

"I cant believe you give me less than an hour to pack, Niall. It takes longer for me to pack only one suitcase." I said while folding clothes into the suitcase in a hurry.

"You mean your not a light packer anymore?" Niall said in shock, while putting his own suitcase against the wall. He then took my carry on and went inside the bathroom to fill it with my essentials that were on the counter. Once my first suitcase was filled I put it right next to Niall's while grabbing the other suitcase filling it with shoes and accessories.

* * * *

"What the hell is in this suitcase?" Niall spoke while carrying my suitcase which I had told wasn't necessary for him to do.

"Well, Shoes, purses, my many beanies and jackets along with accessories." I spoke like it wasn't a big deal.

"Let me rephrase that, How much did you bring?" Niall said finally reaching the last step.

"Oh, Like 40 of everything."

"You pack more than Zayn did, and we thought that was impossible." He said loading it into the trunk part of the range rover.

* * * *

"The impossible has been done!" Niall yelled to the boys and we reached to where the tour bus would be parked.

"What impossible thing?" Louis asked him.

"She packed more than Zayn." Which caused them all to be in shock.