Chapter Nineteen

"Autumn? Are you okay?" Liam had asked me, but I couldn't respond.

"Of course she's not okay, she isn't responding!" Niall said a little while after.

I was still stood in the doorway of Zayn's flat. While everyone was surrounding me with worried faces, waiting for me to move or say anything.

"Maybe we should take her to the hospital." Harry suggested.

"Its a good idea, but what if she's fine by the time we get there?" Zayn had asked.

"Why don't we wait an hour or two and if she's not fine by then we can take her to the hospital then." Louis suggested while everyone nodded their head.

"How long do you think it'll take Liam?" Niall asked while picking me up and carrying me over to the couch which he then sat next to me.

"I don't know Niall, guess we'll find out."

* * * *

"Its been two full hours and she still hasn't snapped out of it." Niall said stressed out.

"Ill get everyone, you get her inside the car." Liam said while walking towards the kitchen.

* * * *

When we got there everything went by in a blur to me. Doctors hooking me up to IV's while I laid completely still.

"We cant tell what has happened to her." A voice said which I assumed it was the doctor.
"How do you not know what is wrong with her?" An angry Niall yelled.

"There's no medical research on this, the closest we have is sleep paralysis. She was not asleep when this happened correct?"

"Yes." Liam spoke.

"We don't know when she'll wake up. A memory could have triggered this, but you may take her home if you like." The Doctor said followed by a closed door.

"I think we should take her home, so Niall doesn't stay in the hospital room all the time." Louis said.

"How would you know Louis?" Niall asked.

"Because you love her, I can see it in the way you look at her." Louis spoke.

"Is it really that noticeable?" Niall asked.

"Yes." The other boys said in unison.

"Do you think she can tell?" Niall questioned.

"I don't think so." Zayn said.

"I think we should take her back to your place, Niall." Zayn continued.

"I think its best we start now before it gets even darker." Liam spoke.

The next thing I knew was being lifted out of my bed, and into the cold air outside.

* * * *

When we reached our destination, which I assume is Niall's flat. He took me inside and sat me down on his couch in the sitting room. Niall was most likely exhausted, I've been like this half of the day and I didn't know how to get out of it.

"I don't know if you can hear me or anything, but I need you to wake up. I need to know if your okay, or if you don't want to talk about it that's okay too."

"He's hurt Louis don't try to cheer him up, lets see if she'll wake up for Niall alone." Liam spoke from the other room, I don't think Niall heard since he was still rambling on.

"When you wake up we can go anywhere you'd like, we can even wait to go back on tour if you want."

"Ni I don't think she's going to wake up tonight, why don't you both go to bed and see if she'll wake up in the morning." Harry came from the kitchen and told Niall.

"Alright."

* * * *

He took us both upstairs and we both laid on the bed.

"I just hope you wake up soon, Autumn." Niall spoke quietly.

In an instant my eyes open up, and his blue eyes were the first thing I saw.