0.1

|| Ain't I tell y'all I was coming back with a book, and best believe the heat on it hot. I got y'all . It also really touched my heart that people actually liked my other book. Thanks y'all so much. ||

( Listen to the song while listen its real good and smooth.)

________

I sat on the grass trying to catch my breath. As fast as I inhaled oxygen I let it out, sweat dripped from my chin on to my chest. I gripped on to the grass and layed back not caring for the amount of grass getting in my hair. Gym was aggravating. I hated it. There was no use of complaining though. I was like the only female who actually participated, all the other girls gawked at the muscular forms of the boys running, not to mention the gym teacher. In my opinion the Gym teachers a creep and a Total ass hole. Despite his looks I can't stand him. His constant yelling, the way he looks at the females is disgusting, but the shallow minded, attention seeking girls liked it. They really had no standards and was completely unfiltered. If they were doing something they made sure they were in front of a dude, who for sure noticed and took advantage. The sight made me cringe.

After what seemed like an eternity we went back to the locker rooms to get dressed. I got up out the grass. My almost clean black vans pushing me up with the boost of my hands, I walked into the locker rooms. It was always rowdy in here. All that happened was twerking and kissing, Like go ahead twerk aint nothing wrong with it, but when your whole ass and pussy hanging out thats something most people aint wanna see, meaning me. I ain't wanna see no hairy ass pussy son!

I started removing my clothes to get dressed. While doing so some body poked my ass.

"Damnnnn you thick suss!!" Some loud ass girl yelled.

I ignored her, I think my cold shoulder towards her made her realize to go away. I really don't fuck with anyone but my best friend Lucky. She was honestly been the realest bitch ive met. Met her in the 9th grade, shes really pretty though. She denies that though.

I walked out the locker room after being done dressing up. Then out the gym into the already busy hall way. The first person I saw was Lucky, she saw me and got the biggest smile.

"EBONYYY SUS you look good!" She kept gassing my head up taking pictures just to prove her point. This girl was so crazy.

"Ooo I do look good" I say aggreing with her

Me and her start pushing past people.

"You wanna go across the street to get a bite." She offerd. I said yes cause why not? Its food. And chicken wings pass what ever slop they serve us at lunch. We walk out the back cause the security stayed at the front. Going out from the side we ran across the road to reach American Deli we enterd the small restaurant and ordered.

The sweet smell made my head swell and my mouth water when I say I'm hungry. I'm not kidding bruh. They give us our food, and we sit at one of the tables.

As we sitting I notice this big red/purpilish mark on her neck that spread up to the side of her cheek. I Move her hair to see it clearly.

"Yo Lucky who the fuck been putting they hands on you." I say half yelling but whispering cause we were in public. I wish she would fucking lie to my face.

"These-" she touches her neck "- Me and Lucas was just playing around a it and I uhh.. Umm. Hit my neck and this happened."

I gave her the " Bish whet" look. I can't belive she would even try to lie about this. Lucas is my soon to become step brother due to the reletionship with his father and my mother. He was just another one of them dope boys who did nothing but smoke and finesse these niggas. I honestly hated him. My best friend who I love dearly is honestly so stupid for being so attracted and in love with such a hood ass air head.

"Lucas been beating on you- And dont you fucking lie to me, or ill beat you and his ass. Tell me the truth, Now."

She gave a long sigh..

"Yes-" she said nodding her head "'- but he said he wont do it anymore."
She said pleading I wouldn't say anything to him about it.

"Nah Lucky, he gon get some of this heat. Why you like him any way he a bad person. He gon hear about his and ain't shit he can do."

She looked uneasy, but rn I really could care. She was coming with me either way to talk to him. School was over so we started getting our stuff together and walked back to the school parking lot where I know Lucas and his friends would be. My shoes tapped against the road faster than luckys did. I know shes scared. I grab her hand so she can meet up with me.

I spot them leaning against his car. He had some other girl all over him. When I tell you I ran over there dragging lucky with me. When I came face to face with him I took all my might not to slap his fucking face.

Lucky squeezed my hand when she saw the girl on him. I looked at her jaw clenching in anger.

"Tell me why I shouldn't blow yo shit right now Lucas!" I yelled at him putting my hand all in his face. I know this angerd him. He liked his space and the fact I was in it annoyed him.

"The f'k yah Talking about-" I shut him up and moved Luckys hair to reveal her wounds. "Beating on her! Don't know who the fuck you think you is son!"

Now the clingy girl by his side decided this matter concerned her.
"Don't speak to him like that!"
I gave her a glare. Stared bout deep as fuck into shawty soul.
"First off bitch this aint got shit to do with you! Yo scary ass ain't want no smoke!" She laughed at my statement.
I grabbed my bag and took my gun out and pointed it at her.

" Laugh again hoe! Laugh again and you gon be fighting for yo pathetic ass life."
That shut her ass up. I dint usually act like this but the fear that Lucas put in Lucky ticked me off the edge. I hated him with a passion.

"Yo Ebony chill-" his friend Tre said grabbing on my arm. I snatched my arm away for him and turned the gun to his direction. "Touch me again and ill cut you short" he backed up and I went back to Lucas.

"Touch her again nigga. Don't care what relation you got with me. That shit fucking dead. Lucky you got any words?"

She thought about it before she spoke. I know my crazy rampage mad her feel loved. The fact I pulle dout a gun mad me realize how much love I had for my girl. I don't find it fair how she got to deal with such an inconsiderate dope boy.

" yeah I got some words, Fuck you Lucas we through."

Oooo my girl dont got her senses back thought she was gonna run back to his ugly crack sniffing ass. With that we walked away.

____________

Aint no body can tell me this chapter wasn't a buss. I told y'all I was coming back with some heat.😂😂😂

I'm just gassing my head😂

But I hope y'all like this chapter in Yo wrote 1,320 words and that's not that much I promise they gon be longer.

BYE GUYSSS 😘😘😘😘😘