0.3

A month later.

I sat up from my bed turning off yet another alarm to go off. My eyes screamed for rest. My body felt so weak , school was honestly not the move. I didnt go to bed I decided watching tv shows back to back would be a better idea.

Eventually I got up cause I would be late. I walked to the bathroom and grabbed my wash cloth. Bringing it under the sink so it can get soaked in water. I then put on my face and started cleansing it.

I noticed the hickeys that scattered across my chest and neck. I shook my head. Trey is so controlling and dumb. But I'm dumb too cause I'm the one fucking with him. Its whatever.

I do the rest of my physical hygiene and walk out the bathroom and got dressed. I finished and looked at my self ine more time in the mirror.

 I finished and looked at my self ine more time in the mirror

Perfect.

I grab my bag and fast walk out the house, unlocking my car and getting in. I turn on the radio and I start singing along with the song playing while driving.

' I can't fuck a lame nigga

Put some diamonds on yo teeth so

You can give me brain nigga

Count a check and fuck me next

I'm hanging with the same niggaz

You can't even handle bitches

We are not the same Nigga

Nice smile pretty face

I cum he like the way I taste

Never force it on a nigga

Back to how made a case

You a pussy you a rookie

I can see it in yo face

Asian doll yung cardi

I'm tryna fuck but hardley

He liking all my pictures

Got these lames nigga salty.

DAMN I'm kickin now

I be tax in for a feature. '

I pull up at the school and park the car. Unbuckling my seat belt I get out. My heel making a tap sound when hiting the concrete then making more taps as I walked towards the door. I was already late so only a few people were in the halls. Skippers as I would call them.

I walk into my algebra class and of course eyes land on me. I looked at the class and I see boys staring me down and females glaring in hatred . but no mind is payed to them.

"Ebony you're late." Says Ms. Rose

Ms rose is a cranky old racist white woman. Who swears she hates us, but shows up to school everyday.