0.7

Ebony

These past days I haven't heard from Anthony. I'm not really worried, but it's not like him to not WANT to be all up in my business or blowing up my phone. I miss being all up under him. And honestly with all this graduation preparation I'm stressed out.

I turn off my phone after the fifth time checking for a reply, and walk to my last class.

"Ebony!" I heard my name being called, it was kinda a whisper yell, but I heard it. It was Anthony. I walked over to the door and shoved him outside.

"Anthony you know you can't be in here." I said semi-yelling.

"Oh so you not gon give daddy a kiss" he looked down on me licking his lip, grabbing my waist.

"So you not gon tell me why you've been ignoring me."

He groaned

"Are you dumb or slow?" HE said

"Um bitch you not finna disrespect me." I smacked my teeth.

"I told you I was going on a business trip, and my phone was off."

Liar

"You never told me that shit but okay, I just missed you."
I gave him a peck.

"Course you did baby, I'm Anthony." He popped his collar saying Anthony. This conceited ass nigga.
I flicked his neck.

"Fuck you"

"When?"

"Whatever I gotta go to class anyways." I turn back to enter the building. A smile creeping on my face, cause no lie I missed him so much. Just seeing him made my day.

"Nah bruh just skip it, I wanna take you out." He said grabbing me back outside.

"Anthony-."

" ion care let's go." He grab my arm, dragging me to a bright red Jeep. My mouth drops. "Anthony when did you get this?" The car is honestly so sexy like woooooo.

" I got it a couple days ago, it ain't nothing."

I hop in the passenger seat
"Where are you tryna go?" I ask

We park in front of his house and I inwardly roll my eyes, I know damn well I ain't missing my lessons just to chill at his place. He know im a senior too, but ima keep my thoughts to my self and see what he actually got planned.

We walk into the house and I make my way to the fridge.
"You only come here to eat my food dawg." He grumbled placing his chin on my shoulder.

"Nigga you brang me here so ima eat your food, shutup with all that complaining." I grabbed the fruit bowl in the fridge and moved around him to go to the couch.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked
I shook my head a plopped a grape in my mouth.
"Nah cause you acting like a whole baby."
He sat next to me looking dead at me.

I looked up from my phone and threw a grape at him. He caught it and tried to be "sexual" with eating a grape. I rolled my eyes he knows I hate that. It's so cringe.

"Babeeee stop." I smushed his face.

"Tell me what's wrong then." He put his head in my lap.

"Its really nothing I just feel stressed with school. So I'm upset im missing lessons, I graduate soon yah know. " I nibble on a grape fruit.

"So you mad cause I'm making you skip. Girl if you dont stop being a cry baby." I pushed him off me with a lot of force causing him to hit the floor. I got up and went to the bathroom in his room.

He never cares. I'm legit so stressed and scared right now, and someone giving me advice or trying to encourage me would be so helpful but no, he thinks everything is a fucking joke. He don't ever try and comfort me when I'm sad, he just call me a cry baby. He shows me no emotion, his pride is so fucking high.

I could feel my eyes glossing signaling I was going to cry. Exactly when he bust through the door the tears fall.

"Girl you crazy as hell dropping me li- yooo why you crying baby?"
Anthony p.o.v

I walk in to see ebony crying, Damn ian think it botherd her that much. I moved towards her to try and comfort her but she swatted me away.

"Do you love me fr Anthony, cause it's like you dont even be tryna talk with me. I'm going through so much right now bro, but you wanna joke all the time. Sex, is that all I'm good for?" I looked at her crazy, she really feel like this.

"I do love you brah, why you acting like this." I looked over at her and now that I think of it she do look broken. She looks tired. And I don't only want her for sex, it ain't my fault her pussy good everytime we together we end up fucking. A nigga be feening.

" look at me." I grabbed her face. " I love you with every nerve in me, and I put that on God." I gave her a quick lil kiss "and I'm sorry for making you feel like that. You forgive me?" She smirked

"Yes Daddy." I gave her a look. This lil girl know what she doing.

"Bro stop cause you know what I'm bout." She so God damn bipolar. How she go from sad to horny.

" What you bout nigga?" She said tryna test me.

No one's P.O.V (I've decided I will start writing sex scenes.lol bare w me )

Anthony slid his arms around her tiny waist. With his lips in the crook of her neck, he gripped on her thigh and lifted her up onto the counter top.

"Wha im bout? I'a show ya ass what I'm bout."  He said licking his lips. He got on his knees and pulled her panties to the side and immediately he went work. Ebony trembled in his grip as he sucked on her clit, her loud moans and whimpers now filling the bathroom. Anthony wrote out all different type of letters on her pussy, this drove her crazy. 

Anthony didn't intend on stopping, not even after she came. Ebony was the first girl he ever ate out, he practically would kill for ha pussy. Her nicely shaven and smooth kitty was a very attractive sight.
"A-anthony.." she gripped onto his hair while he slipped to fingers into her thrusting them back and forth until she came.  She breathed a sigh of relief believing that he was done, jokes on you baby! 
Anthony pulled out his member which was now erect, even though this wasn't their first time his size always shocks her. 

He bent down to kiss her while he slid into her gently and slowly. She gasped at the feeling, he took the chance and slid his tongue into her mouth, their tongues battled for dominance as his strokes became faster and harder.  She moaned into his mouth uncontrollably, no longer able to contain her self. 
He pulled her legs up higher and made his thrust deeper. Ebony put her hand on his chest to stop him for a second but he moved it out the way.
"Na luh baybee, dont be runnin from it na." He said making grunts to keep from moaning.
Ebony threw her head back as she felt her climax hit.  Anthony was also finna come so he pulled out and came on the sheets. He slid back into her and was about to go again before she stopped him.

"Ight brah Ight, I get your point." She said breathing heavily. 
He laughed at her and fell back on the bed beside her.  "So who ya say ain't bout it?" He questioned her
She giggled before she answered "You aint." And ran out the room laughing.

"This girl gon be the death of me." He said to himself.

Sooooooo I decided to republish one of my old books😭 it's kinda corny but I can't turn it into something nice, I have a lot of editing to do tho. I hope you guys really like this, I'd wrote more but it's 1am and I'm tired ash.

What yall think about Anthony & Ebony ?