0.2

Lucky barley come over anymore, due to the fact Lucas lives with me, she dosent want to see him. Even though Lucas was an ass, I will admit he was smooth and slick, and had a handsome face. Probably why she fell for him. If she did come over she would hide in my room and stay not coming out. All she does is cry about it, guess I was wrong when I said she moved on.

I heard a knock on my door.
"Come in" I yelled hoping the person outside the door heard.

In walked lucky. She was holding her chest breathing hard. I laughed at her knowing she ran past by Lucas and his boys.

"Girl its not that deep." I said giggling.

She playfully rolled her eyes at me. She slipped off her sandal and fell back on my bed.
"I missed it here." She said laughing.

I missed her here too. She was like a sister so her not being here meant I was stuck with Lucas and his annoying ass friends. They were all fine as fuck, that I wont lie about. One of them were intrested in me I could tell. It was Trey he always tried to talk to me, flirt, take me out. It was pathetic.

"I think Lucas having a party here, there's a whole bunch of booze, weed, and some speakers down stairs and snacks." Lucky said.

I instantly got an idea. They having a party down there and we finna go.

"Let go for it, get yo mind of Lucas and meet someone, or make him realize what he missing out." She instantly aggreed with me and we started getting ready.

I pulled out a couple dresses from my closet and placed them across my bed for her to choose. Her face lit up cause she saw one she wanted.

That's when the magic happened face beat to the Godssss. We looked really good. It was only an hour before we started hearing thumping of people and loud music and yelling down stairs. We slipped on our shoes and as what Lucky always does makes me take her picture. I huff and take the picture.

She got excited on how good she looked I gave her the phone to take my picture

(I know they not in a room, just an idea of their outfit)"Girl we look snackable

"Girl we look snackable." She said and we did. We are those BITCHES.

We walk down the steps carefully. And real shit we was the classiest bitches down here. All these females had on shorts, popin pussy everywhere. I knew niggas was staring us down. Real quick Lucky was snatched up by some nigga. Lucky liked to party so she aint care. My bitch was grinding and rocking that shit, I was proudddd.
I winked at her and she smiled at me going back at it.

I went to the island and leaned against grabbing one of the lollipops they had in the bowl.
That's when I felt a hard slap on my rear end. I turned to look at who did it, behold Trey fine self.

"Wassuh shugga" he said licking his lips

"Wassuh shugga" he said licking his lips. I will admit I always had a soft spot for ol boy. We was close in a way. Even though I wanted nothing to do with him. I still wanted to- oops lemme shut up. I just sipped my drink as he stared down at me. His 6'4 frame compared to my 5'2 height forced me to look up at him. After not saying nothing he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close.

"Ain't I just say hey Shugga." He said in my ear.

"Well I'm sorry Trey- I pushed him a bit. "- Shugga ain't my name, its Ebony." He ignored The whole thing

"I ain't ask all that shawty." He said, the nerve of this nigga.

Trey was 5 years older than me. Him being 23 while I was 18. The fact I was now an adult allowed him to be more forward with me with out the fear of a case.

"Get yo cocky ass on Trey." I said shooing him away.

"No bruh I'm tryna talk in private." He looked at me with pleading eyes, so of course I gave in. I walked him upstairs and I opened the door to one of our guest room. He went to sit on the bed and I stayed leaned against the door.

"You not gon sit down?" He asked

"No nigga say what you gotta say so I can go." I stared at my nails.

" Bro why you always got a fucking attitude, like that shit cute."
He said with a mean mug.

He got me fucked up talking to me like that. I turned to leave and the door was quickly shut from behind me.

"Trey let me go for I slap the fuck out of you." I turned around and it was like he was staring into my soul. Then all of a sudden his lips was on mine.

I wanted to pull away but this felt good. His lips felt good. His hands roamed around my ass till he finally gripped onto it. It felt like forever before he pulled away, leaving me out of breath.

"I want you so bad Ebony, you dont even know. Do you know how long I've had feelings for you, since we was kids brah. But yo selfish ass always got an attitude. Look I know ian really yo type, ian no college graduate, ian no doctor, I'm just regular old Trey, and regular old Trey would love if you gave him a chance. Its gon br worth yo time, and I won't waste yo time either shawty." He said confessing to me.

I smiled

"Yes"

------

Sheesh