0.6

Lucky

I sat in the nail salon receiving a pedicure with Hennesy. Shes actually really cool and pretty. She a perfect match for Zion. Shes out going, goofy, and smokes a lot. But is all about securing her bag. That's why I fuck with her. She focused. That's why I fuck with Ebony too. I don't hang with goofys who don't got priority straights.

The door opened and made a ding noise that sounds when someone opens the door. In came Lucas, and his baby mama. I found her name out. Tiko or what ever.

I rolled my eyes when she came in sight smiling her baby bump starting to poke. I understand this shit happened but the fact he's always around her. She's not that in her pregnancy. She dont need no type of help. This nigga show her more attention than he shows me. She a baby mama! Not a wife! So why tf he stay round her.

"Uh oh." Hennesy said sensing the look on my face.

"Hey ba-" he touched my shoulder and I pushed his hand off.

"Nah nigga dont touch me. Why she here? You know I dont Like her." I said.

"She wanted to get her nails done."

"Oh hell no. Nigga you fucked up." Hennesy said smacking her teeth.

"Exactly! You aint her nigga so why you taking her to get her shit done. AND paying for it. I understand she carrying your child but until that child pop out don't pay ol girl no type of attention. Buy shit for the child not her." I said

He smirked then licked his lips.

"Wacthu getting all jealous foh baby. She aint got shit on you." He said touching me after I just said not TO.

"So y'all just gone talk shit about me to my face." Tiko said.

"Yes bitch. The only reason I aint beat yo ass yet is cause you carrying a seed." She just rolled her eyes and leaned against the wall. Scary hoe.

The nail lady finished and I played her and walked outside to calm down. I wasn't even mad. Lucas wasn't even wrong I'm highly jealous right now.

"You good love?" Lucas said suddenly hovering over me.

"Yes I'm good, you can go." I rolled my eyes.

"Yo drop that fucking attitude lucky. You been bitchin all week. I told you that girl ain't got nothing on you bahybee. Why you don't believe me." I was so frustrated all I could do was cry.

"Mann stop." He grabbed me and wiped my face.

"What's wrong Ja'kayla." I could sense he was serious. He has never called me by my real name.

"Its just, you don't show me no type of attention no more. All ebony tell me is all the fun dates her and Trey go on. And I miss when we did that. I miss when you'd check on me 24/7 cause like you said it ain't safe out here. I miss when you cared about what I wore it was annoying but I miss it. You don't even fucking kiss me no more. Its like Tiko taking everything we have. I'm not saying you cheating. But you dont have to take her every where and shit like y'all date. Just give her, her fucking medicine and go nigga. I miss when I could stay the night but because Tiko got cramps you gotta go. OKAY AND. Tiko got money stop buying her shit bruh. You never call me. Its like I don't even have a relationship any more."

Lucas

"Its like I don't even have a relationship nomo." Lucky said wiping the tears that started flowing again.

"I don't want you to leave me Lucas please." She hugged my waist. "P-please." She said chocking up

You see, Lucky a real one ,
Didnt even know I was in the wrong.
I put my hands on her, I cheated on her. She still came back. The night I did thats shit I felt so fucking stupid. I felt horrible, I felt scared. Scared she wouldn't come back. But she did. And I guess I was doing everything to keep her from leaving but I slip up and get a random broad pregnant. She still aint leave though. Now I'm neglecting her with out even knowing.

"I'm not gone leave you. Ima leave Tiko alone ight. Dont cry no more. Ima fix thing baby I promise."

She looked up from my chest and looked at my eyes.

"Really?" She asked.

"Yeah I'm serious." Immediately she stops crying it likes she sucked her damn tear up her sockets the she starts giggling and cheesing.

"Otayyy." She said goofily. I smile back at her

"You a crybaby dawg." I pushed her head

"You love this cry baby." She right bout that. I let my hands roam around her ass before grabbing it.

"Gimme a kissy." I poked my lips out. She boosted her self up to reach my lips and gave me a kiss before falling back in place.

"Damn Nigga you couldve squated a bit." She said laughing.

Decided to update.