0.8

L U C K Y🥂

L U C K Y🥂

I slipped on my red sandals as I opened my phone to read the text from Lucas.

LomL💙
- I'm outside.

I grabbed my bag and went out the door making sure to lock it from behind me. I spotted Lucas in the Red Camrey 2016. Excitedly I walked over to the passengers seat. The big smile on my face dropped when I saw the frown on his.

"What's wrong?" I said poking my lip out.

"You gon be mad." I rolled my eyes and leaned back in the seat already knowing what he was finna say.

"Man I'm sorry, I dead ass forgot I was pos to go to her check up with her today." He rubbed his hands through his hair.

"But you said today was a me and you day, why the hell she can't go by herself?" I was now becoming angry and you could hear it in my voice.

"It's just gonna be a hour after that I'll drop her back home and we can go and do what we planned, okay?"

Before I could respond with another argument he kissed me and answers himself

"Okay."

I sat in silence the whole ride and stayed silent even when we picked up Tiko, her fat ass sat in the back getting crumbs all on the floor. 

"Hey Lucky" Tiko said to me. I turned and gave her the deadliest look.

"Bitch talk to me again you gon be mourning that baby inside you." 

She looked at me with some crazy ass face. And was finna open her mouth to say something.

"Hey, y'all gon stop." Lucas said

"But Lucas she started it, I was just tryna be nice." Tiko said leaning back in ha chair.

"Well bitch Ian nice, don't speak to me."  I retorted back.

"Well since we finna be sharing the same nigga you might as well get used to me." She smirked.

I looked at Lucas and he looked at me and he already knew what I was finna do. He quickly stopped the car and held me down.

"Lucas either this bitch get out the car or I do!" I yelled in his face. 

"Bro chill out." He said

"ME? you need to tell jumbo in the back to chill out! Bruh let me out this fucking car or ima beat her and your ass!" I was currently cutting the fuck up.
Lucas looked at me with pleading eyes and started kissing on me.

"Please calm down, for me Ight?" He said in my ear. I rolled my eyes and pushed him off me and looked out side the window keeping quite the whole ride. I hate when he do that cause he know ima listen.

When we got the little clinic, they laid Tiko on the little bed and rubbed some cold ass jelly on her belly, on the screen it showed her baby.  I guess they was pos to be finding out the gender today, no wonder he ain't skip out.