0.4

Lucky ❗

I sat in the passenger seat of Lucas car. He played in his dyed tips while thinking of what ever the fuck he wanted to talk about. Being in the same car as him scares me a bit. Even though we've been together for a while this sudden break I wasn't used to it and I missed him. I know he misses me too but his pride would never let him say it. He didnt know how to control his temper. He was always so bi polar towards me ,and it felt like it was only towards me! Him putting his hands on me was such a shock. The way his eyes looked and the grip he had on me, I really thought he was going to kill me that night. I didnt do anything, but yet he doesn't like to tell me anything. He dosent express himself so I'm so fucking oblivious towards what going on with him.

"I'm sorry Lucky." was all he said. He put his head on the wheel. His shoulders moving up and down. Which indicated he was crying. I never saw him cry before. Shit, I never knew he had that ability. Even though he did me so wrong I did still care for him. First loves just don't go away that easy you know. Death do us part. As they say.

I grabbed his shoulder pushing him up. His eyes were red and puffy.

" Tell me everything." I simply said. I knew something was up but I didnt know it was to a point to make him cry. He sighed he didn't want to tell me, he felt judged. I understand that. He opens his mouth and said something that made me want to leave immediately.

"I'm so sorry Lucky, you aint deserve this. I knew what I was doing when it was happening I just aint know it turn out like this-" he pauses and gives me a look. I know what he's about to say will upset me a lot. " I cheated and now the girls pregnant."

Everything but my heart stopped, my vision was blurry due to the tears starting to form in my eyes. I was so hurt at the moment I couldn't speak, I knew he was calling my name I could hear it the constant 'lucky lucky lucky' my hand layed on top of the door handle getting ready to walk out his car back into my house.

"Thank you for being honest, ass hole." I open the door and rushed avross the street feeling embarrassed and my throat feeling tight.

Right now I hated life.

......................

Ebony❗

I smilled as I rubbed the crock of his neck before grabbing the hot towel from the bowl. Squeezing the water into the bowl. I pressed the hot towel onto his back. He hissed at the pain. Trey got jumped. It wasn't serious,but he was bruised a lot.

"Man I swea when I see these fufu ass niggas its on sight! I put that on my moms yo." He said getting iratated at the heat I put on his arm. I stared at his face admiring it. His structured jawline. Alot of hair, perfect teeth.

"Take a picture babe." He said winking then kissing my cheek. I blushed at the fact he caught me staring.

Vsst vsst

LuckyWucky💜 : I need my best friend in so hurt right now.😢

I read over the message and showed it to Trey. He smacked his teeth.

"So you finna leave me. When I'm practically crippled." He whined poking his bottom lip out. I laughed at his jealousy and childish manners.

"Yess Lucky needs me right now, and I haven't seen her in a minute cause I'm always with you. Let me go see whats up with her." I said hoping he would take me. He smacked his teeth. I knew he had an attitude. He grabbed his shirt and pulled it on grabbing his keys after. He stood at the door looking upset , the fuck I look like leaving my mans upset.

I walk over to him and give myself and extra boost leaving me by his neck. I licked then kissed then bit, receiving a low grunt from him.

"Don't worry daddy, I got you when I come back." I said playing in his beard. His hands found its way to my ass, then grabbing it

 His hands found its way to my ass, then grabbing it

"I want you right now." His voice got so deep like that shit was sexy as hellllll.

"Nigga lets go before I forget about my friend." I say giggling.

.........
I'm at Lucky front door. I knock on it and she instantly grabs me hugging me as if her life deppended on it. I could feel my shirt getting wet. Shes been crying.

I walk her inside and she lays down, her head on my lap. I raise my eyebrow to indicate I wanna know whats good.

"He cheated and Got the bitch pregnant." She huffed out. My mouth was wide open I couldn't belive Lucas.

"That's fucking wack sis. How'd you find out." I asked.

"He wanted to discuss why he lashed out on me and how he was real sorry then he told me it's cause he had a fucking baby on the way. I know he's sorry, that nigga was crying boohoo tears tryna explain himself. I'm just mad that he putting me in this situation. I'm not leaving him I really do love him. He understand his punishment and he got a baby sis thats punishment enough. But ima have to go through not seeinf him cause his busted ass baby mama wanna go ahead and start shit. You know I'm not with this drama shit sis." She said crying all over again.

I don't find her stupid in this situation . Treys my first actual relationship so I woupdnt really understand this first love shit. But I know shes hurt. Really hurt.

"Don't worry baby, we gon get through. And if his ugly ass baby mama want her round know I'm up to beat a bitch ass when that baby come out." She laughed at the last part causing me to smile cause she wasnt crying anymore.

After that talk we spent our night wacthing insecure and stuffing our faces with food.

-------------
TIKO AND HENNY WILL COME IN THE NEXT CHAPTER ✨