0.5

Ebony✨

I walked out my 3rd period heading my way to lunch I see Lucky and walk faster trying to catch up with her

I walked out my 3rd period heading my way to lunch I see Lucky and walk faster trying to catch up with her. I grab her arm when I finally reach instead of a smile on greeted with a scary was face. As if this bitch about to fight.

"Sis what the hell?" I asked smacking my teeth.

"Ebony I swear I'm really bout to beat shawty fucking ass, tell me why that 3 month long ass hoe rubbing that shit in my face as if I wanna be pregnant." Lucas baby momma which goes to our school been going for lucky neck. She wants Lucas to her self and she got feeling for Lucas too,so shes been doing everything and anything to cause they break. Hoes sad.

I saw someone running up behind her. It was lil miss baby momma. This hoe was really tryna run up on Lucky. Just when she reached us I pushed lucky out the way and swung across her face. She backed up holding her cheek while she cried. I looked at Lucky that evil rat was laughing her ass off.

"I told yo dumb ass. YOU DONT WANT NO SMOKE fuck outta here." People gathered to see if we would fight. I wasn't gonna fight a pregnant woman, before my wild ass kill the damn baby.

'ooooo that look bad'

'fightt'

'ayee I got the video'

'world starrrrr'

All I heard was instigating ass kids. Me and Lucky gave each other a look before we ran out the school. Cause I wasn't finna get caught and neither was she. We got to my car and started laughing like crazy. That hoe got what she deserved tryna sneak at my bitch.

.....

I closed the car door and locked the door. Lucky did the same walking to the front door with me. I heard loud voices in the house and of course Lucas skipped today but yet again so did I. 

I unlocked the door and was greeted with hella niggas in the living room.

"Lucas why the hell everyone up in here this ain't no trap." I said smacking my teeth.
Everyone started laughing. Don't know what was funny but I wanna know.

"What?" I asked

"You knocked the wind out of shorty yo" Christopher said holding on to his stomach cause he was laughing so hard.