Chapter 4: Oh my Greek Goddess

CHAPTER 4-Oh my Greek goddess

Back to my hotel room, I lie-down hoping I can still be able to sleep. The annoying iPhone beeps and it was a text from Katie's mom, Auntie Karla.

Hi Mavis, I hope you're enjoying your stay here in Cebu, see you later at Balay na Bato ancestral house around 3pm.

I put back the annoying iPhone on the night stand. Hopefully, I won't get bored later, I was never a fan of museum or ancestral house. I haven't actually been to a museum, even when I was a kid, because during my grade school time I never participate in school field trip. Not even once, and maybe because my mom wouldn't allow me too. This is actually the first time I would be able to see a legit ancestral house. My eyes were getting heavy and the throbbing pain in my head is lessen. I can hear someone knocking on the door, maybe its Elea or staff of the suite who would be kicking me out because of what I did to him. I open the door. It's not Elea and not the staff.

" Hi, Good Morning. I'm Luke Crescentcloud, one of the official photographer for the annual heritage event the international heritage group send me here and I was assigned to Bayay na Bato." He said.

Katie and Elea didn't tell me that I would be meeting a handsome photographer. Looking at this Luke guy from head to toe, makes me want to collapse. He might be one of god's best creation. His British punk undercut hair, chiseled nose, awesome jaw line, stubble beard makes him the most handsome guy I've met in my damn life. I don't know what to say, a guy as handsome as this would literally stop all girl on track and besides I didn't fully understand what he said because of his strong Australian accent.

He coughs because it took so long for me to answer.

"Hi there, I'm Mavis, ah, yea, how did you know about me? I mean, how did you know I'm going to Balay na Bato later." I said so nervously.

He scratch the back of his head making his bicep pop out. "Elea told me to see you, and talk to you about Bayay na Bato. Maybe we can get coffee later." He said

"She told you that? Really? Okey, around 12 will be good." I said holding on the doorknob for my dear life.

I close the door and take a deep breath. Oh my goodness! Did I just talk to an angel. I still can imagine I have the guts to talk to that guy, that I didn't shut the door right after I see him. That bat looking girl should have told me before hand that I would be meeting one of the Calvin Klein model, so I can look a little decent than this. I look at myself in the mirror and I see horror. Oily face, uneven eyebrows, messy hair and pale lips. This is the last thing every girl wanted to look when meet a guy like that.

I went back on bed, remembering his name LUKE CRESCENTCLOUD. The cloud isn't crescent it was fluffy, it was the moon that is crescent, very unusual surname. He also has that very strong Australian or British accent, I can't differentiate the two. I would doubt if he tells me that he is single, even girl would kill just to have him as a boyfriend. I can feel that sleeping sensation again, I just hope no one would knock the door, not even Luke.

A little more rest can make the throbbing pain in my head lessen a little. It was already eleven, I took the bag of shit and get the last piece of useful cloth that Katie let me bring. It was a Gray Fleece oversized tunic, I close the bag and felt something on the size picket of the bag. It was my Canon 700D camera, it was a gift from my father. I've been throwing this bag a lot of times and I never heard it clunked. Inspecting my camera looking I've there is some break, I put the lens of the camera and took a picture of the lamps and the night stand. It was still functioning, I carefully place it in the bed and when inside the bathroom. I open the shower and to my surprise the water coming out isn't rain-like. It's more like a drill trying to put a hole on my head. I turn the shower handle back and forth but it seems that the hotel shower only has one settings.