Chapter 11: Chicka Wow Wow

It's already 10 in the morning and I'm getting ready because I'm meeting Luke at Tuscany at 12. It was an early date, but I don't care. I need to doll up and wear the best clothes that would make Luke drop his jaw. I made the simplest make up look so I wouldn't look like a hooker and my hair was Victoria Secret inspired curl. I heard my phone beeps, maybe it was Luke. I took the iPhone and it's not Luke it was from an unsaved number.

"Hi, you're Katie's friend right? It's Dianne, sorry to text you this early, but can you please pick her up here in my flat."

"Oh shit! Seriously, Katie! I have a date in almost an hour and I need to pick you up. I will kill you once I get there." I said, throwing the iPhone on my bed.

There's no time for me to think whether or not I'd pick her up. Apparently, I don't have a choice but to do it. I can't ask Nana Brit to do it, she doesn't know Dianne's house. I thought that bitch was in his boyfriend's house. What is she doing at Dianne's flat. Don't tell me they ran out of space to shag each other and decided to do it on her best friend's flat. That's disgusting. I took the very trusty satchel bag, that I haven't de-clutter yet. All the Cebu memories was still there. It's okey though, they were good memories now.

Why is it always traffic especially if I'm in a hurry. It's was traffic and it almost 11. It's already 11:30 when I arrived at Dianne's flat at 12th floor of the building. Fuck this life! Fuck Katie! Dianne help me carry Katie down to the taxi bay. Katie can walk but she needs our help to keep herself up and balance. She was heavy, it felt like there was a drunken horse on my shoulder. This is the reason why I don't go clubbing with Katie. There was a time that we went to the club twice and I end up like a Nanny taking care of my overly drunken friend.

" Remind me again why Katie was in your flat?" I asked.

"It was my birthday, I call her and ask to come to my flat for some drinks." Dianne explained, wiping her forehead.

Some drink? It seems that Katie drink a barrel of beer and a tower of tequila. We arrived at the taxi bay and Dianne left me carrying this drunken horse. Wow! That was such a big help. Katie is a foot taller than me and a lot thinner. But it seems that she's a lot heavier than me, especially when she is drunk. I took at my watch and it's already 11:45. I let go of Katie's arms around my neck and my best friend went straight to the floor. I wanted to pick her up but I need to call Luke. I dialed his number and staring at Katie thinking who would I be able to bring her back to the apartment in one piece. It take three tries before Luke answered my call.

"Hey, are you there already? I'm on my way, few blocks away from the restaurant." Luke said.

"It okey if you'd be late. Well, something happen, not serious though. I have to get Katie from her friend's flat. I'm still here with Katie waiting for a cab to arrive. I'll be there at 1pm. I'm so sorry for the delay." I said, signaling the people around that Katie is still alive.

"No problem, I'll just wait for you. Text me when you're near. I'll hang up." Luke said.

Oh thank god, he understand my situation. Now, I'll just have to bring the bitch back to the apartment. There's a yellow cab coming towards us. I wanted to wait for a regular ones but I'm in a hurry. I open the door of the cab.

"Sir, Can you help me get my friend inside." I asked.

"Is your friend still alive?" The driver asked, looking down at Katie.

" Oh yea, still alive but she's drunk." I said, helping the driver to pick up Katie on the floor.

It would be an hour back to the apartment and another one hour from the apartment to Tuscany. How I wish there was a flying car like the one that they have in Harry Potter movies. Or I'd rather have the car and the driver from fast and furious. It's has been pass 10 minutes and we're still on the same place, near Leanne's flat. I wanted to push Katie out of the car and pretend that I didn't do it. After 45 more minutes were already halfway to our apartment. I saw my reflection on the windows of the cab, I already look awful.