|11|

Dean's POV:
"Cas what? How're you alive?" I mumbled into his hair, not wanting to release him just yet.

"I don't know." Cas hesitated, taking a deep breath. "It was horrible Dean, you were there but it wasn't you it was something...evil. Then everything was just white and before I knew it I was in a coffin and couldn't get out."

"I'm so glad your back baby," I sigh, finally leaning back slightly. "I missed you. I thought- I thought you were gone for good."

"We can't get rid of him that easy," Lucifer's teasing voice sounded from behind us. Castiel's eyes widened before he released me and threw his arms around his brother.

Lucifer's POV:
"Hey Cassie," I whispered, clingy to my little brothers bony frame.

"Lucifer, I don't know what you did. But I know it was you that brought me back, I'm not sure how and I don't think I want to know. Thank you." Castiel replied, causing me to tense up slightly.

"I didn't do anything Cas, I don't know what your talking about," I stammered, releasing him with a pat on the back. I had my brother back, it didn't matter the cost. But if he knew what I did, he would never forgive me.

~ Three Months Later ~

third person POV:

Things were fairly normal in the Winchester household. Now that Dean was out, there wasn't any reason for Sam to stay with the Novaks. Being back in her own home was a strange feeling to say the least, but at least her father was still in prison and would be for many more years. She was safe.

"Sammy!" Dean bellowed from the first floor. Sam made her way down the stairs, taking them two at a time. She bound into the kitchen, laughing loudly at the sight before her.

"He said he could beat me in a fight." Dean defended as Castiel giggled from his place on top of Dean.

"It looks like he was right big bro," she teased, earning a soft 'bitch' from the green eyed man.

"Cas can you please let me up?" Dean practically begged as Sam walked away from the two.

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

As Sam waited for Lucifer to arrive, she went through her messages, replying when she felt the need.

* new message from: unknown *

Curious, she clicked on the message. The color drained from her face as she read her phone screen.

'I'm coming for you you little bitch.'