Chapter 16

New chapter! I took a short time actually to update. There's quite some drama in this chapter so get ready. Oh well. Have fun reading :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I've always been famous, it's just no one knew it yet."

― Lady Gaga

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

I watched as a fuming Josh came storming into the living room where I was watching TV with the whole family. We had been waiting for Josh to awake since he was drunk and went to bed late. It was about eleven in the morning. Who would have thought I'd be spending my Sunday morning with the Down family, except Josh. But now Josh was here and the family was complete. I wish I could say everyone was happy though. Josh looked like someone had stolen his icecream and it looked like that someone was me.

"What is this?" Josh said, pointing a phone in my face. His face was red and he looked so angry. However his voice was surprisingly calm. Somehow this made me even more scared.

I looked at the screen and my eyes scanned over the words. I gasped.

"It's not....it's not-" I said, my voice breaking.

"Wait let me guess, it's not what I think. Who do you think I am? A five year old?" His voice raised higher and I could hear something else in his voice.

Hurt.

"It's not what you think." I whispered. I was standing now. Very close to Josh. If Josh wasn't pissed at me, I think I would have been freaking out at how close I was to him at this moment. Josh's mum stood up as well and tried to calm Josh down but he refused to calm down. The look on his face was pure hurt. I couldn't bear looking at him.

"It's not what I think? Ok let me tell you what I think and then you can tell me what's wrong with what I think. The one girl I thought was the first actual real person I ever met was a fake."

Those words hit me like a sword and dug deep in my heart. I felt the pain go through my nerves. Josh continued.

"The one girl I thought was my first actual friend that actually knew me and understood me. The first one that saw me as much more than hottie celeb Josh." He stopped and looked at the floor. The whole living room was quiet. Everyone was wondering what was on that screen. What had made Josh so mad, so hurt. "I was wrong. This girl...she doesn't exist. She hates me. She thinks I'm a jerk and I'm so not her type. She thinks I'm full of myself. That she would never even think of going out with me."

"Josh," I whispered. "Please." I begged.

"Please what? And I thought I was the fake one. You always told me to be myself. To never lie about who I am, to never be afraid to tell anyone what I really want? Well look who's the hypocrite now."

Josh stepped away from me and looked at me like he was hurt. Them his expression changed, he looked....disgusted.

"Josh, it's not what you think-"

"Yeah we've established that."

I took in a deep breath and looked at all the people in the room, surprised looks on Jen's and Josh's mum's face and an almost angry face on Jacob.

"Can we have privacy?" I asked.

"No" Jacob interrupted. "You'll discuss whatever you have to discuss here with all of us. Especially if it has anything to do with your publicity."