Ch. 11 ~ Finally

A/N: First and foremost. . . hi.  Just writing a random author's note.  Okay, so it's not random, I'm just telling you, I lied in the last author's note.  At least I think I did. . .

Well, if I mentioned that I will soon be uploading on You Don't Know How Much I Need You and Somebody to Love, I lied.  I just won't be able to when I'm working on this.  Well, I might be able to upload on You Don't Know How Much I Need You, but not Somebody to Love.

So, sorry, you know, if you were waiting on those.  It's just I'm a very busy person.  I just started cross-country and so. . . I'm going to be running a lot.  So I won't have time to upload.

Sincerely,

Aleia :/

_________________________________________________________________________________

_______________{One month later}_______________

I snuggled up close to Draco as we sat outside, near the lake.  The sky was so clear.  The air was fresh and outdoorsy.  The grass was damp and green.  And the air was freezing cold.  Well, what did we expect?  It was already autumn.

He kissed the top of my head and I flood of warmth washed over me.  I knew, as long as he was here, I would never go cold.

Wait, hold it for a second!  Did I seriously just think that?  That was so girly and repulsive. . .  I mean, deep down, I knew it was true.  But still!  Eeew!

As I grimaced at the thought of what I had become, I felt Draco chuckle against me.  "What's wrong, Hay?"

I realized then, that he saw me frowning.  I smiled and waved it off.  "Nothing, just thinking about how much of a girly-girl you made me."  I paused for a second before saying.  "I hate you for that."

He sighed and laughed again.  "I apologize for that, Hayley Bear."

I shoved him away from me a little bit.  I looked at him, apalled.  "Okay, so, yeah, I agree pet names are sorta cute.  But they're also a tad annoying.  Well really, it depends on the name.  And that name-- Hayley Bear?-- yeah, that's annoying.  And quite frankly dumb. . . Drakey Poo."  I cooed the last part, a smirk on my face.

He held up his hands in fake-surrender.  "Okay, okay, I apologize. . . Hayley.  I will never say that again, so long as you don't breathe the words "Drakey" and "Poo" ever again."

I huffed.  "Yeah, you better be scared of me, Draco Lucius Malfoy."  But I couldn't hide the smile playing on my face.

I noted how he flinched at the mention of his middle name. . . his father's name. . . his father that was in Azkaban.  But I also noted how he tried to cover it up as quickly as it had appeared on his face.

I smiled triumphantly, knowing I had won.  But on the inside, I felt bad towards Draco.  I know how much it must hurt him for his father to be in prison.  And not just a prison. The prison.

I snuggled even closer to Draco and planted a soft kiss on his cheek and watched the small ripples in the lake spread throughout it.