☓Chapter Thirteen

A/N: I sense bad fate for Camila and a vote from you lol.

Bruna's POV:
"So who am I aiming for?"

"Her name is Camila Romero, I'm sure you know her."

"Ahh, yes I do. she's one of the prettiest Brazilians to ever step foot in Barcelona." The humble man says, a bit too humble in my opinion.

"Ok so they're going to be near the bridge in the heart of Barcelona, the one with the fountain. You know what to do in order to receive your check."

"Yes ma'am, just know I'm only doing this to feed my family." He says, hoping I'll sympathize with him. But I can't, this has to be done. 

"Are you sure you want to do this, señora?" He asks. I glare at him, he's starting to get on my nerves.

"Yes! Now go and do what I'm paying you for." I say.

• • •

Neymar's POV:
"Ney, I'm thirsty. Can you go get some drinks?" Camila asks me.

"Of course." I say, and kiss her nose before stepping off the bridge and onto the sidewalk where the street vendors are.

"señor, free samples." An older looking man says, handing me two cans red colored soda. Cool, now I don't have to decide what to drink.

One can said 'his' while the other said
'hers'.

I say thank you before heading off to where Camila was. She was looking of into the distance, looking flawless as always.

"Here you are babe." I say, knowing that name makes her blush. She takes the drink and looks at the label.

"Awh this is cute." She gushes.
We both open our bottles at the same time.

"Hey I have an idea, let's see how many sips we can take before one of us gives up." She says.

"Sounds lame." I tease.

"Oh come on, Ney!" She pleads. I obviously give in.

"Okay. Let's start." She says excitedly.

"One."
Sip.

"Two."
Sip.

"Three."
The can drops and so does Camila's body.

"Camila!" I yell as I bend down to examine her unconscious body.

"Call an ambulance!" I hear a woman yell in the background.