☓ Chapter Sixteen

*a day after Camila is released from the hospital*

Marc's POV

"Hey babe." I greet Camila as she steps into my car.

"Hey, ready for training?"

"Always, especially since you'll be there." I say, feeling kind of guilty because if she wasn't then it partially would be my fault.

She flashes a dimply smile. I continue driving down the long stretch of road, when Camila speaks up.

"So, I'm thinking about pressing charges against whoever tried to poison me." I just nod signaling for her to continue.  "But the problem is I'm not certain who it is. But I have a few people in mind." She says.

"Who?"

"Bruna." She says coldly. "I just know it's her. I'm going to make sure her and whoever else is involved pay. Now all I need is witnesses and the case is an easy win. I could have that bitch and her little assistants in jail where they belong in no time." She says.

I feel so guilty and most people would wonder why.

*Flashback*
"You sick human being. You went too fucking far!" I yell through the screen on my MacBook laptop.

"Don't yell at me! I wouldn't have had to do it if you wouldn't have screwed up in the first place!" She yells back, my only response is to roll my eyes.

"Plus, Marc don't you think the bitch deserved it?" That's it. If we were in person and not through FaceTime I would've... Ugh!

"She's in coma! I could have you arrested in no time!" I say.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you.. You're just involved as well. So it would be of your best interest to keep that mouth of yours shut."

"I can't-"

"Remember what I just told you. Adios, Marc."