Chapter Nine (Part 1)

Yeah yeah, I havent posted in awhile. But in my defense, I barely got any response on the next chapter...sure, it was super boring, but still! I just wanted a few comments :( Eh, oh well. Seriously people, ya gotta show me some loveeee. Cuz I love you :) ...In a non weird way....Okay, so I dont even know you and yet I'm proclaiming my love, but thats not abnormal in any way!

....

OKAY, well, this chapter is SO much more happy and fun. Theres a little flirting between Logan and Devin too ;) I just started this, and I couldnt stop. Its a nice break from the depressing stuff lately. So enjoy :D

P.S: You should totally listen to Island in the Sun by Weezer while reading this. It totally fits. 

Logans POV:

I have a whole day planned out for me and Devin. And it's perfect timing too since we have a long weekend. I got the okay from mom and everything. She even gave me her credit card so we could do more stuff and get a motel room if we needed...Not it that way! Just if we get tired! God, my mind just gets more and more perverted every day. Whatever, I'm a teenage boy, so I'm allowed to be a pervert...That sounded really bad. 

Back to the topic at hand, right now Devins asleep, but I'm making him get up soon since we'll have to leave early enough to get there on time so we can do everything. I quietly go into his room and see him sleeping peacefully. It's the first time in three days that he's been able to go to sleep without waking up in a cold sweat or screaming. Its heart breaking every time I see the terror in his eyes. so I'm glad he's finally getting some more sleep. 

I turn off the fan that he has on in order to help him sleep and sit on the side of his bed next to him. I want to wake him up slowly so I dont scare him. I start to rub his back gently in order to get him up from his slumber in a calm manner. He fidgeted in his sleep a bit before rolling over into his pillow and groaning. 

"Devinnn...C'mon, its time to wake up." I saw him poke his head up a bit from his pillow, only showing me one of his eyes. 

"But its Saturday," He groaned and shifted onto his side so he could face me. 

"Yeah, and we have plans today, so you need to get up and get ready."

"What are we doing?" He looked at me, confused. 

"We're gonna go have some fun, okay?

Devins POV

...Fun? I dont think I've ever had fun before. What did he have in mind?

Logan smiled at me one more time before he left to go get ready himself. I got out of bed, reluctantly might I add, and went into the other bathroom that we had. Logan had one connected to his room. I took off my pajamas and jumped into the shower, ignoring the cold water that went down my body before the hot water came. I scrubbed my body with orange and mango scented soap and washed my hair with lilac shampoo. After cleaning myself, I just stayed under the spray of water, relaxing. Until I looked down at my body that is. 

Nearly my entire frame was covered in scars. Some were carved into my body to be words. Or insults, that is. I know theres surgery to get rid of scars, but my body has too many to cover. So until the day I die, I'll always be looking upon my body in disgust and fear at the memory of getting them.

I wiped away the single tear that managed to fall, feeling pathetic that I cry so much. I sighed and let myself soak for a few more minutes before getting out and pulling my pajamas back on before walking back to my room. I dont like getting changed in the bathroom since my body is still wet, but I wouldnt dare go out in a towel at risk of my body being seen. Sure, Logans mom knows all about what I went through, but she doesnt know the details either.