Chapter One [EDITED]

Okay, so I know I'm should probably be working on my other stories since I barely even update them, but this story just came to me, and I couldnt help but start to write it! If it gets a good response, then I'll keep writing it, but if not, I'll stop and just work on the others. 

-Sara

Seven years have gone by and now I'm finally free of the pain and horror. It took awhile, but now it's all over and I never have to go back to that. Unless I'm dreaming. When I sleep, I'm back there agian. The torture returns in my nightmares, and I cant wake up. I get through every terrible memory completely before managing to open my eyes.

I'm glad that I'm finally away from there, but I'm not safe. Not yet. 

And I'm scared

***

Logan's P.O.V

School was brutal today. Everyone was stressed out because the SAT's were coming up, so no one was very much fun to be around. The teachers were harsh and giving us extra work to prepare us for the test, so everyone had a ton of projects and such to do. And because of said projects and homework, everyone was very stressed out, and very emotional. If this is what its like for girls to be on their periods, I dont know how they do it every month for a week. 

I sighed happily when I saw my home come into view. Our house was pretty normal; we werent rich, nor poor. We had two floors and a huge backyard with a pool, a garden that my mom practically worships, and an entertainment room to die for. Most of my friends were in walking distance, and everyone was friendly. Because of my dad's job, we traveled a lot, so we've lived in many different areas. But now dad just travels on his own to multiple business trips, and I dont really get to see him that often. 

"Mom! I'm home!" I yelled as I walked in the door. I threw my keys into the small bowl by the door and hung my light jacket up in the closet. 

"Oh, good! How was your day sweetie?" She called out from the kitchen. I walked in and sat down at the table, watching her as she began to prepare dinner. 

"Frustrating."

"So nothing new?" She asked as she cut up the vegtables, not looking up from the task she was currently working on. 

"Nope," I said, exaggerating the pronunciation of the 'p,' making a popping noise. "Honestly mom, I dont even know why you ask everyday when you get the same answer everytime." She smiled over her shoulder at me and shook her head, making her brown curls swirl. 

"Oh, by the way, your father and I want to talk to you tonight about something."

"Oh God," I groaned, knowing that whenever they wanted to 'talk' it always meant one of two things: Either I was going to receive a lecture on something I had done, or they were giving me a lecture on something that I didn't do. "I didnt do it! I swear!"

"Hush, you're not in trouble. We just need to talk." Although her back was facing me, I knew she was rolling her eyes. 

"Oh... I knew that."

She turned around and put her hands on her hips, giving me an accusing stare. "Should you be?"

"No!" I replied quickly, putting my hands up in surrender. She laughed and turned back aorund to put the vegtables into the pot of boiling water. 

"Shoo, I need to finish dinner and you're distracting me." She shoved my shoulder slightly, and I chuckled as I made my way out of the kitchen and upstairs to my room so I could study,