Chapter 4 - Part 1

Chapter 4 - Part 1

I wake up to a voice that doesn't belong to Dan. It sounds like the woman who was there when I woke up. "Attention, all humans from Earth will meet up in room 56." 

Suddenly Dan bursts into my room. "Did you hear that?" he asks. I nod. "Let's go." I say and get out of bed.

~skip to when we get there~

"I think this is it." I say and point to a door with the number '56' printed on it. Dan nods. "Yeah, this is it." He opens the door and we both walk inside. 

"Just shut up already!!!!! We're gonna be fine!!!!" I hear a female voice yell. 

"But what if we're not??? What if they kill u-"

"SHUT UP!!!!!!!!" 

"Um, hi..." I say to the girl who I think was the one yelling. She has dark skin, brown eyes and shoulder-length dark brown curly hair. "Hey, I'm Chelsea." she says and waves. "Chloe." I reply "Could you please tell this wimp to stop worrying?" she asks.

I look over at a boy with dark chocolate-colored skin and brown eyes. He seems to be terrified. "Um, are you okay?" I ask him. "I don't wanna die...I don't wanna die..." he says. I walk over to him. "We're not gonna die. I'm Chloe." 

"My name's Manny." he says. "And you promise?"

"I promise." I reply. Just then the British woman walks into the room. "Okay, now that all of you are he-"

"WAIT!!! WAIT!!! I'M HERE!!! I'M HERE!!!" a male British voice yells. Dan turns around and his jaw drops. "PHIL?!?!?!?!?! YOU'RE ALIVE?!?!?!?!" he yells.

"DAN?!?!?!?!?!?!" the guy who I guess is Phil yells back. He has light skin, black hair and blue eyes.

"How about we all stop yelling?!" Manny says. "That's a very good idea..." the British woman says and rubs her forehead.