When they confess their love to you

Fujimoto Takatora x Teasing!Reader

Here was a tall man staring at you as he kept on fidgeting with his fingers, unable to look you in the eyes.

Midori had already told you how the boy felt about him but you were waiting for him to confess his feelings and deep down, you were pretty sure that it was what he was trying to say.

Seeing him flustered like that made you want to hug him but you had decided it would be a better option to tease him and try to make him tell you what he wanted to right now.

You smirked and approached him. Fujimon felt your presence getting closer and closer and he immediately averted his eyes not to see your face. You giggled and tugged on his collar as you whispered in a seductive way.

"Did you want to tell me something, Fujimoto-kun?"

He had no idea why he did that but his eyes immediately met yours. His cheeks were still quite red but he didn't seem to mind it as he stared at every single feature of your face. All he wished was to hug you to sleep and kiss those beautiful rosy lips...

As if seeing your face gave him all the strength he needed, Fujimon breathed deeply and added quickly, "I like you, (L/N)."

He immediately closed his eyes as he was scared to hear your answer. But all he had in return was your lips on his.

Hosokawa Haruka x Tsundere!Reader

"I like you, (F/N)-chan."

Never would you have thought Haruka would be standing there, confessing to you. And the only thing that came to your mind was that he didn't mean what he was saying.

"Are you making fun of me?"

Haruka frowned as he had no idea what you were talking about. He had to gather all his strengths to confess his love to you and was waiting for an answer. He was even ready to be told that his feelings weren't reciprocated, but not that you didn't even believe him.

"You think I'll fall into your trap? Whatever game you and your friends are playing at, don't think you can drag me in. I'm not going to be treated like an idiot by you!"

Haruka blinked a few times, trying to recall and interpret what you had just said. He knew you were stubborn, he well knew the kind of personality you had but you were honestly going too far in your thoughts.

He simply sighs and as you were keeping on rambling, shut you up by kissing your lips passionately. Your eyes widened but you didn't break the kiss, feeling too overwhelmed to do so.

Once you two parted ways though, you placed a hand on his muscular chest and stuttered, "W-w-w-why did you do that? It's not because I feel the same way that you can do whatever the hell you want to!"

You saw Haruka's smirk growing wider and realized what you had just said. Feeling more than embarrassed you didn't wait to run away, leaving a smiling Haruka staring at your silhouette from behind.

Hosokawa Haruki x Ingenue!Reader

Haruki couldn't believe it. For the first time since he had known you, he was finally able to tell you his feelings. But the thing is, that you didn't understand what he wanted to say.

Obviously when Haruki told you he 'liked you' you said you did too but he immediately realized you were saying it in a friendship way.

Haruki wasn't one with words and saying something like 'I want you to be my girlfriend' was impossible to him. But the major problem was that you, making the difference between liking a friend and someone you want to be with, wasn't possible either.